I refuse

Trey POV

I love her so much that words can't describe and Tiff knows that too. I understand she wanna help with this case and she's scared that something is gonna be happening to me but I know I'm gonna be fine. I think this pregnancy makes Tiff very emotional because one minute she is smiling and laughing but then she starts crying for nothing. I love my wife to death even though she thinks otherwise. But anyways we were at Home Depot first so we could buy some blue paint and pink paint for the kids' rooms that me and Tiff decided to do Treria's and Noah's and Aj's and Vaeh's new rooms first and start on Tj's room. Vaeh was in the carrier drinking some juice as I was finding a few big cans of paint.

Me: we r gonna do all navy blue or baby blue for Tj????

Tiff: I think that we should do baby blue. U know what I was thinking????

Me: what???

Tiff: I want u to be able to deliver him.

I arched my eyebrow up as she said that.

Me: u want me to do it????

Tiff: yeah 🙂🙂🙂🙂 I want u to be the first person to hold Tj when he comes out. After all ur his father and it would be more prefect for u to actually have an instant father and son connection like when u do with the kids.

Me: I love u. U know that????

Tiff: been known since 11 years ago baby 😏😏😏😏

I licked my lips at her as she looked for some pink paint and then Vaeh started getting fussy and I looked at her.

Me: what princess????

Nevaeh: dada out out.

Me: u wanna get outta there baby????

She nodded and then reached out to me and I grabbed her outta the carrier. I kissed her chubby cheek and she put her head down on my chest as I hummed softly Simply Amazing to her.

Tiff: u know that's one of my favorite songs that u wrote.

Me: because that I felt bout u at that time. Shit I still do baby.

She smiled as we started walking around to get more things for our new house. After that we went to pick up Treria and Aj and Noah from school

 After that we went to pick up Treria and Aj and Noah from school

at 2:20. We walked down the hall to their classrooms with Vaeh in front of us. She was walking at first but then she started running down the hall.