Chapter 36

Please check out my other story " The Twins of Love and War" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here we are going up the stairs. My heart is beating faster and faster. Each step seems to be getting smaller and smaller. I am terrified. I shouldn't be. I am the one that grabbed his hand. Oh! His hand. I forgot I was still holding it. My body didn't feel anything.

We reached the last step. My heart wouldn't stop. I have never been more nervous than this moment right here. I let go of his hand and hear him follow me to my bedroom. We enter and he closes the door. I stand by the bed facing him. He is slowly coming towards me. This is not how I imagined this moment. I imagined something more romantic. Bleh. Listen to me. Since when am I into those cheesy romance movie moments?

He is now near me. An inch away. I feel his hot breath on my face. He leans his face forward and he kisses me. I kiss back. Within seconds, it becomes rough and harsh. His hand goes on my face and the other one goes on my waist moving me closer. We move back a little and we fell on the bed. Aidan is on top of me, holding his weight with his hands. We were both surprised and started laughing. 

Aidan meets my eyes and he stops laughing. He is looking at me seriously, more seriously than ever. I feel his stare go through to my soul. He moved one of his hands and put it on my cheek. The other one remains holding his weight. He kissed my nose lightly. I smiled. "Kitten we are not doing this here. If we ever get there, I want it to be more special. I want you to have a night you will remember." AWWWW how sweet was that?! 

I smile, "Aidan it doesn't matter to me where it happens. Just as long as its with you."

Aidan grins, wider than ever, "Kitten no way. Don't even try."

I raised an eyebrow, "Oh yeah? Is that a challenge?" I take my hands and run them up and down his chest. 

He closed his eyes and looked down, "Kitten you're killing me here." 

I continue but now I am playing with his shirt. I am now holding his black t shirt in a fist and it rolled up a little. I see his v line now. I bite my lip. I take one hand and begin to trace what I see. I hear him breathing harder. I feel him breathing harder. His eyes open and stare straight into mine. I didn't stop my hands. He bit his lip. OMG that was so hot. I leaned it closer and kissed him-hard. He was taken by surprise but not for too long. He took over the kiss. He grabbed both of my hands in one of his. He was holding me tightly, but not too tightly. I felt all of his muscles tighten. He leaned his body down a bit on top of mine. I stand corrected...now, I felt ALL of his muscles. 

The kiss became harder and rougher. It became as though we needed each other. Aidan starting kissing up and down my jaw line and neck. My body is on fire. OMG OMG OMG its about to happen. I actually want it to. No more questioning. I know for sure I want it. I want him!

As he is kissing my neck, I whisper, "Aidan I want you." He stops, and moves himself to look at me. "Kitten are you sure? I don't think this is the right time. I also don't think that I am the right...." I put my hand over his mouth. His eyes followed my hand. "Aidan stop. We've been through this. No more. No more doubt. Plus were together now." He closes his eyes and nods, "Okay."

He opens his eyes and we resume to what we were doing before. This time he took his shirt off and my eyes got a really nice view. Uhh I wish I had whipped cream right now. He got me to take off my shirt as well. This time with I took the bra off. It was hard to be this exposed to someone. The way he looked at me was all I needed to know that I was doing the right thing. My heart melted at his expression. 

He went down my chest. And then back to my lips. My body was on fire. I flipped us over so I was on top. Now it was my turn.

I went down his jaw, his neck and his chest. As I was getting to his button on his pants, the doorbell rings....

FRAAAAAAAACK!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter. 

The book will be ending soon and going through a lot of editing.

Please check out my new story "The Twins of Love and War." I promise you will like it :)