Chapter 3

I was so angry my head was about to explode. 

He was sitting in the passenger's seat of the new BMW hotshot ride,  windows rolled down smirking at me. The bimbos were standing on the opened roof of the car giggling like...well bimbos. 

With my mad voice and gritted teeth I respond, "Yes, you are disturbing me. So if you dont mind, continue driving."

Of course thats not what happened. Aidan smirks even wider (if possible) and says, "Wow lookie here guys  the angry kitten speaks."

"Yes, yes she does. Now since you heard my beautiful voice you may leave." 

"Chill kitten, were just testing Liam's new  speakers."

I roll my eyes. "What are you guys doing in front of my house anyways?"

Aidan ofcourse is quick with an answer. "Well were driving to my house kitten. Since you know, I live around the corner."

My jaw dropped. I lived here all my life and never knew that Aidan Jensen lived so close to me. FML! 

Noticing my shock, Aidan chuckles. "You seem shocked. You know Im really hurt you've never noticed me before." (He puts his hand on his heart and pretends to be hurt).   "Close your mouth kitten, you'll catch flies. "

Before I got a chance to respond, they drove away laughing. 

STUPID JERKS.

I walked into school the next day with a headache Their music was so loud it is still thumping in my head. Parker meets me by the entrance and walks me to my locker. He starts telling me about some new show he started watching. 

As much as I love the kid, I wish he would just shut up! We finally got to my locker and as if on cue, "the possy" walks by and they all smirk/laugh at me. Uhhh!

Parker stops and stares. "What happened?"

I continue getting my books and shrug. "Nothing."

"Youre lying. Something must have happened since they took the time out of their oh-so-busy lives (note the sarcasm) to look your way. I mean they never do that. It's like your invisible...."

I put my hand over his mouth. "Gee thanks Parker. Aren't you a ray of sunshine this morning."

"Im sorry but that was weird."

The bell rings.

"Ill tell you everything at lunch Parker. Cant be late to class." I say as I run away. (ooo that rhymes).

LUNCH

Once again Im wasting my time on "the possy" and telling Parker about them disturbing my damn time while we eat.

And once again Parker laughs his ass off. 

I roll my eyes and continue eating.

Suddenly, Parker stops and has a serious look on his face. He stares behind me. I give him a questioning look and then turn around. 

"The possy" starts to sit at our table. 

WTH!

I DONT WANT THEM HERE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Would anyone else be as angry as she was?

I mean after all they were disturbing her moment of staring at MATT FREAKING BOMER!

sorry he's just bae <3