Chapter 12

The next day sadly wasn't a weekend. That means I'm going to see Aidan and Parker (who wants to ask more questions). Uhhhh...these boys.

I'm at my locker and I realized something terrible...

Last night I fell asleep with a smile on my face. This morning I woke up with a smile on my face. Uhh! I never do that. I mean who does?! What is he doing to my sanity?!

I forcefully shut my locker, with the needed books in my hand, angrily. 

Behind me a familiar voice says, "What's the matter kitten? Didn't sleep last night thinking about me?"

I turn to face the smirking idiot. Luckily he is alone.

Sourly I replied, "Puh-lease like I would waste my night thinking about you."

He grins even wider, "Well if you spend a night with me you'll never waste your night."

I scowl. "Gross. I'd rather shoot myself in the head."

"Kitten, you've already used that line. Shouldn't you be a little more creative?"

I answered roughly, "Look I don't have the energy to put up with you today. In fact, I don't want you breathing the same air. Now back off!"

His face saddened. 

I walked to my classroom.

Damn I shouldn't have been that mean to him. I'll apologize at lunch. Uhh! Can this day get any worse?!

Apparently it can.

LUNCH

I sat at my usual table with Parker. He is still too shocked about my night. I did not tell him about earlier because if he asks me more questions I will literally smack him. 

Uhh! I had to talk to Aidan.

Luckily and unluckily, "the possy"sat in their usual spots at our table. Aidan was next to me but didn't look my way or acknowledge my existence. I frowned. Then I poked him.  No reaction. I poked him again. No reaction. This happened around 10 times until I got fed up. For some reason I had no reason to be angry at his childish behavior but I was. I whispered a "bye" to Parker, grabbed my things and left. I decided to walk around outside... like the loner I am. I walked around the whole school alone, until the bell rang. 

As usual, I came home to an empty house. I was glad for once. Today I wanted to be alone. I mean I even rejected Parker. I got into my comfy clothes ,aka my fatass clothes,  sat down with a bowl of popcorn and resumed White Collar. 

A second later, the doorbell rings. Uhh! I am never gonna finish this show! Grouchily, I open the door to see someone I expected to see least of all- Aidan.

He smirks and walks in. 

He eyes my from head to toe. "Cute."

"What are you doing here?"

"Go get changed kitten, we're going for a drive."

"What?"

He looks at me with a serious face. "You owe me this."

Damn him for being right. 

I went upstairs to change. 

I came down. "Ok let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a filler. Stay tuned for the next few chapters. They will be the most interesting. Dun Dun Dun!!!