Chapter 5

It's finally Friday aka the day of the party. Parker has been begging me all week to go. I really wanted to punch him at this point. Why couldn't he just go by himself, you may ask?

Well I asked him that too and his response... "You're my only friend."

Uhh! That boy. Trying to guilt trip me but ofcourse  that doesn't work on me.

Luckily, this day went by fast...although brutal. Parker kept begging me all day and I have most of my classes with him. So, I couldn't escape him at all. :/ I almost slapped him. ALMOST. 

Lunch was weird. Parker and I sat at the very last table in the corner by the window for privacy but "the possy" has been sitting with us all week. They pretended we weren't there and we pretended they weren't there. It was a weird and silent agreement. 

Anyways, I sat down with my food on the couch to watch White Collar when I receive a text. Who could that be? Its almost 5 now.

I grab my phone and see a text message from Parker.

Parker:Hey! I decided to go without you. I really want to experience being in a party drunk. Plz dont  hate me :(

Me: Are you nuts?! Youre planning on drinking?!!!!

Parker: Yup. Just a bit. So then I can drive home.

Me: What has gotten into you?

Parker: You need to learn how to have fun Hailey. 

With that I didn't respond and unpaused the show. For the first time ever I wasn't paying attention but instead thinking about Parker and his moronic ways.

7:30 PM:

So as you guys can guess, I went to the party. Only to fetch and then smack Parker. I walked to the idiot's house and went inside. I looked everywhere for Parker. Deciding to go into the kitchen, since Im assuming thats where all the drinks are, I ofcourse  bump into the jerk aka Aidan.

He smirks and looks me up and down.  "I knew you couldn't resist."

I shove him. "Im only here to find Parker."

Aidan chuckles. "Only you would wear that to a party."

I looked down at my outfit. My TAZ shirt, my worn out ripped jeans, my denim jacket and my converse.

"Uhh whatever  have you seen him?"

"Nope but you should grab a drink."

"No thanks. Bye."

He grabs my arm AGAIN just when Im about to leave.

"Hold on there party pooper Ill help you look."

Just then. I hear a "calabanga" and a splash in the pool. I run with everyone to the backyard, where the pool is. 

There I see Parker in the pool. Is he nuts??! It is too cold to be in the pool. I push my way past everyone and reach his hand to help him out. 

Once he's out I ask, "Park, are you ok?"

"Im so drunk I didn't feel anything." he hiccups. 

Everyone starts laughing. Even I chuckled while Parker jump up and down trying to dry himself off. SMH.

Then theres a loud slam of the door. We all look at each other. Since everyone was outside in the backyard, we all ran to the living room by the entrance door. 

Everyone's mouth dropped. There stood a not-so-innocent Jenny. 

She smirks at everyone. "Miss me bitches?"