Hel

MAZE POV.
"You look like shit," hela said strutting into my chambers, "wow, you look beautiful as always hela," I responded wittily.

"I haven't seen you here in a while, I thought you were going to visit you brothers and reek havoc, and take your rightful place on the throne," I said mockingly as almost all the Odins are obsessed with power and the throne,

"Well I was, then Ragnarok and shit happened, but I'm pretty sure my brothers think I'm dead," hela said sitting down next to me grabbing the hot chili chips I was eating, "that makes no sense, you're the goddess of death... I mean you technically are dead, you are in hel" I said snatching the chips back.

"Well yeah but I'm not rotting in hell I'm just hanging out with you, we'll at least until I want to go back," hela said huffing in defeat as I kept the chili chips out of her reach.

Hela and I have known each other for thousands of years and seeing as she's the goddess of death she had the power to travel to hel, I'm the devil so In a hierarchy, I would be at the top then hela then my brother kai whose a king demon meaning he's strong and knowledgable obviously not as knowledgeable as me, then demons.

"I'm bored, let's go on vacation, how about we visit your brothers and go out and have fun?!" I said throwing my arms in the air just for dramatic flair.

"Or we could go downstairs into the gay bar and hang out with the gays, they are always fun, or we go to the basement and torture the pedos?" Hela said totally against the idea of seeing her brothers again, "yeah but I do that every day and I want something new, maybe I visit my brother and see if he's ok being the goody-two-shoes he is?" I said thinking to myself.

"Whatever I mean you haven't seen Kai since he went to Midgard and tried to do something good for people," hela said calling one of my demon messengers over and telling them to send up people for a party "charity work if you ask me, why should we help humanity, it's fucked up anyway." I said "but I haven't been to Midgard since the pyramids, so it would be fun to go up there and cause a bit of chaos," I said standing up and grabbing my stacks of money and credit cards getting ready to go to Midgard,

"Well have a horrible time so that you'll come back here and party with me," hela said opening the door to the party guests. in hel I made a rule that if you are in hel for something you can't control or revenge you get to party but if you are just a dickhead and harm people for no reason then your in the basement which is filled with rooms for each person and what they fear the most and now and again I go down there and let off some steam.

"I'm sorry to interrupt miss Maze but sir Kai has requested your presence on Midgard something about you being stronger than him and he needs you," one of my demons said, "perfect timing I was just thinking about going on vacation there and causing a bit of chaos," I said grinning at the fact that chaos will be already waiting for me if Kai says he needs help that must mean shits about to go down.

Authors note: it's not a lot but the next chapter will be longer.