Back in hel

Maze POV

I opened my eyes and I was back on my throne. Everyone cheered and I just rolled my eyes, "your back!" Hela exclaimed slurring her words slightly.

"We had no choice, either lose our powers or come back." I said, rejoicing in the feeling of chaos flowing through my veins.

Kai was looking at his Polaroid picture of Loki, and I looked down into my hand to see the Polaroid photo of Wanda. She looked so beautiful. Her flowing hair, cute nose. God I miss her already.

"So you left your girl?" Hela said patting me on my shoulder

"So you left your girl?" Hela said patting me on my shoulder. I just nodded slowly. "She's cute." Hela said looking at the photo.

"I want a drink." I said grabbing the vodka and monster and chugged both, I don't want to remeber anything for the whole year I'm down here.

"Look I know what will get her off your mind...more drinks, party and sex." Hela said grabbing her own bottle of vodka. "No sex, I'm committed to Wanda." I said standing up ready to go to my room.

"Oh shit, so you guys are like serious?" Hela said raising her eyebrows, following me to my room. "Dude I really like her, when I'm around her I just feel so much clearer like my mind is so clear and I just feel all giddy." I said opening my room and collapsing on my bed.

"Sounds like your in love." Hela said raising her eyebrows up and down suggestively. "Why would you say that, now I regret not telling her." I said throwing my hand up in defeat.

"Just go up and tell her." Hela said confused. "The scripture says If I leave hel for too long then I loose my powers, and if I were to return when not fully charged the journey would be lethal." I said obviously.

"How do you not know that?" I asked very confused since that was the first thing you learn. "I don't listen to the teaching of Odin." Hela said rolling her eyes.

"Whatever I just want this to be over with." I said shutting my eyes.

-time skip-

It's been a week and I've never felt worse.

There was about 17 bottles of vodka all empty at the foot of my bed. I had the Polaroid photo in my hand,

I stared at it and the smile the enveloped my face was unresistable. I remember the way her hands felt on my face, the way her lips were soft on mine, the weird way her thumbs curved and how Tony used to find it so disgusting.

"Maze?" I heard Jeremy's voice outside my door, he was a scientist before he died, he got sent to hel because he was a mass murderer, the only reason he isn't in the torture chamber is because I made a deal.

"I have that perfume you requested." He whispered opening the door slightly. "Did you put what I asked?" I questioned still feeling a bit weak but tilted my head up to see him nod.