8

Namjoon POV

We just showered together and we wear our clothes .

Namjoon

Y/N

Suddenly Y/N call me to sit next to her

Suddenly Y/N call me to sit next to her .

"Baby ." She call me .

"Yes ?" I asked .

"I want to talked with you ." She sit as she pulls me to sit at bed .

"What is it , darling ?" I hold her hand .

"You said you want to plan about our wedding ? I want to married you quick . Can we ?" She pout .

"Of course . When ? I always free for my beautiful girl ." I kiss her nose .

"This weekend ?" She asked .

"You sure ?" I asked back .

"Yea ." She smiled .

"Okay . If like that . I also have a surprise for you ." I excited .

"What is it ?" She asked .

"Come ." I pull her hand go downstairs . I didn't saw Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim . Yea I was staying with Jin . I just saw Jin and the others .

"Jin . Where Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim ?" I asked .

"Yah . Please don't call they like them . They already tell right ? Called them mom and dad . You already be my family , Namjoon ." Jin mad .

"Okay . I'm sorry ! Where's mom and dad ?" I asked again .

"They go outstation . Last night ." Jin said .

"Oh guys ! Yah stop watching television . Follow me ! I want to show something ." I said .

"What ?" They ask .

"Come on . Follow me ." I said and we leave the house . I still holding Y/N's hand . I take a taxi and give the address to the taxi driver .

We arrived in 15 minutes .