23

⚠sex
⚠dirty talk
⚠18+

Namjoon POV

"So you want continued baby ?" I asked her and lock the door .

"Yes daddy ." She hold my body .

"I will fuck you until you can't feel your legs baby . I will fuck you until you dead . I will fuck you until you fainted ." I said make her chuckled .

"Imagine my face at your pussy licking it ." I already start dirty talked .

"Why we need imagine if you can do it huh ?" She kiss my body .

"Oh shit Y/N . Don't tease me ." I kiss her lips roughly .

We do a sex for 2 hours and we shower . We wear our clothes and I continued doing my work in laptop .

"You want to sleep baby ?" I asked .

"Yea . Can we sleep together ? Stop doing work !" She grumbled .

"Of course baby . You sleep . I will not sleep but I will hugging you ." I kiss her forehead and we hugging .

Skip ~

Miso already discharged . It's already 1.00 am . Y/N and I just done a sex . We was hugging naked in blanket . She really cute . Then I kiss her forehead . I brake our cuddle slowly and I stand up . Wear my short pants but i shirtless . I leave her alone to go to kitchen take a drink .

I go to kitchen and take a drinks . I want to go upstairs back but I saw they all was watching Television .

"Hey . You guys didn't sleep ?" I asked .

"No . We not sleepy ." Jungkook said. 

"Namjoon . You want to show us your six pack or what ? I'm jealous ." Suga grumbled make me chuckled .

"No . I thought you guys was sleep ." I replied .

"Goalll !" Suddenly Jin shout .

"Yah ! Can you don't shout like that ? Make me shocked !" I mad .

"Oops sorry !" Jin said .

"I want to sleep . Good night !" I waved my hand and they nod with a smiled .

I go to my room and didn't saw Y/N. 

"Y/N . Y/N . Where are you ?" I busy finding her . I go to Miso's room . But she not there .

I finding her like crazy person . Suddenly , I hear a moans from Jhope's room .

I hear it's Y/N's voice . My blood boiling . I take a key room and I open the door .

Yes . It's truth . Jhope and Y/N is under the blanket .

"Y/N !" I shout .

My eyes red . I look them with anger eyes .

"Namjoon ." They both said my name in same time .

I pull Y/N and she naked . You serious ?

"Jhope ! I warn you . Don't you ever close with my wife !" I pull Y/N out and go to our room . I closed my door but didn't lock it .

"Baby listen ." She scared . She wear her shirt .

"Why ? Am I doing not enough ? I'm not enough for you ?" My tears drop .

"No . You enough but ." She didn't finish her sentence .

"But what ? I love you so much . Why you do this to me ?" I cry .