9

⚠sex
⚠18+
⚠dirty talk

Namjoon POV

I push Y/N to wall .

"Hey my wife . Can you help your husband ? His dick really hard now ." I flirt her .

"Hey husband . Of course . Let your wife make it calm down ." She said and we busy kissing .

"Ugghh fuck ." She moans when my hand touch her butt .

"Baby , my dick hard now !" I moans . We stop kissing and she bend down .

She open my pants and shirt .

"Baby want her daddy rough tonight ?" I asked .

"Don't . We are not alone at here ." She don't want .

"Okay if you don't want . I'm not forcing you ." I give a wink .

She push me to bed and I just watch what she want to do .

"Daddy . I'm hungry . I'm hungry your dick !" She open my boxers roughly and she suck my dick hungrily .

"Ughhhhh ! Yes baby . Oh shit ." I moans .

"Daddy . Why your dick so fat ?!" She suck it roughly makes me moans .

"Ohhh baby ! Mmmmm..... M-My fat dick just for you , baby girl ." I moans . It's so hot . Her mouth make me .... oh fuck .

"Ughhh baby . S-Stop . I can't hold it !" I really can't hold it . I feel pleasure but I want to fuck her fucking pussy right now !

"Daddy . I will not stop until you cum inside my mouth !

"Baby ! S-stop ."  I try to control my moans. 

"Shit baby oh fuck . I need to cum ." I non stop moans and I cum . She swallow it .

She and me take a breath .

I pull her and push her to bed . I didn't want fuck using my finger and lick her pussy . I just want to fuck her right now !

"Baby . Can your daddy just fuck her baby using her fat dick ?" I asked and stare at her pussy .

"Yes . Baby's pussy needy , daddy !" She said make me smile . I shoved it roughly .

"Ughhhh !" She want to shout but I quickly kiss her lips .

"Don't shout , don't moan loudly . I will moved it slowly okay ?" I said and she nods .

I moved it slowly .

"Ughhh yes daddy ." She moans .

"Baby . You really helping daddy's dick !" I shoved it deeply and I closed her mouth using my hand . I know she will shout .

"Ugh it's hurt ." She said make me worried .

"I'm sorry ." I said .

"It's okay daddy . Continued it . I want you !" She said make me smirk .

I moved my dick slowly . I don't want her hurt but she want me faster .

"Sure ?" I asked .

"Yes oh fuck daddy ." She said as my dick still moving .

I moved fast than before and i non stop kissing her mouth . I don't want she moans loudly or shouting . Mr.Kim , Mrs.Kim and Jin will hear it .

"Ughhh ." She moans between our kiss.

"Daddy . I . Need . To . C-cum ." She said weakly .

I take out my dick and she cum with a shaking legs .