29

Namjoon POV

All of them already leave go to college and work . I already done with my work too . Miso didn't go to school today . Me , Y/N , Jin and Miso was watching television but suddenly .

"Uncle . Can I eat Ice Cream ?" Miso asked Jin .

"Ask your dad ." Jin said .

"Dad can i ?" She asked and I nod with a smiled .

"Yay ! Come uncle !" She excited .

"Miso . Want to shopping ? Uncle bored !" Jin grumbled .

"Want ! Yay !" Jin said as they go upstairs to getting ready go to shopping mall . Y/N leave me alone to kitchen . She still mad . I go to kitchen and saw she was doing drinks .

I hug her from back.

"Hey baby . What you doing ?" I hug her .

"Namjoon . Leave me alone ." She push my hand.

"Y/N . Why ? Can you forgive me ? I don't want fight like this baby . I love you . Please ." I kiss her cheek.

"Go away ." She push me and I leave with a sad face .

"Bye dad , mom !" Miso said as we waved our hand.

"What I need to do ?" I asked my self alone .

"How I need to talk with her ? Or ." I'm thinking something and smirked suddenly.

"How if I make her enjoy ?" I smirk again .

I can see Y/N is coming closer to me . She sit at another couch . I switched off the television and pull her hardly .

"Namjoon ! Stop !" She shout but I hold her so tight .

"Namjoon . My hand hurt ! Stop . Where you took me ?!" She shout again . I don't care . Everyone not here now .

She push me .

I stare at her with anger eyes and continued pull her to room .

I push her to wall and put my arms at her waist .

"N-Namjoon ." She scared .

"We need continued what we do yesterday baby girl ." I whispered .

"Namjoon . No . I don't want . Please ." She scared .

I kiss her lips roughly and hungrily . She try to push me but I kiss her more rough . She kiss me back as I put my tongue inside her mouth . I lick around her mouth without leave any part .

She push me hardly .

"S-Stop . I-I don't want ." She looks so scared .

"Why baby ? I will not rough ." I said as I hug her again .

"You do this because you want me forgive you right ? C-Can you stop doing this if we fight ?" She asked softly .

"What do you mean ?" I confused . She pulled me to bed and sit with her .

"When you make me pregnant before we married , we fight because I flirt the boys and you fucked Lia . Remember ?" She holds my hand .

"Yes of course i remember !" I said .

"That night . You fuck me and make me pregnant until I forgive you . Now you want do a same thing right ? Just because want me forgive you ?" She asked and stare at me .

"No no . Don't said that ! I-I love you okay ? I do this because I love you . Yes I want you forgive me too but I do this . Because . I want more kids okay ? I want give Miso a siblings , I want you feel good with me . I love you so much . When you said you hate me , I just want to hug you and said I love you so much . I don't know how lucky I am because have you in my life . So please , Y/N . Don't said like I never change . You make me change . You make me in love with you and just you . Not Nennie , Not Alive although it's Lia ." I said as I hug her tightly again .