2

⚠sex
⚠dirty talk
⚠18+

Still Namjoon POV

I run downstairs and finding my mom .

"Mom ! Mom !" I shouting .

"Yes ?" She answer .

"Have a food ? I'm hungry !" I grumbled .

"You blind ? I was cooking !" She said make me laugh .

"I'm sorry !" I said.

"Today my friend will come and send her daughter here to stay with us . Maybe a few weeks or few months ."

"Months ?! No ! You seriously ?!" I shocked .

"Yea . I hope you alright with that ." She said and I just leave . I'm not alright with that ! But I was thinking something . What if it's
Y/N ? I will like it . I can do more .

Suddenly someone ring the bell house . I open it . I saw Y/N and her mom .

"Y/N ?!" I shocked .

"Namjoon ?!" She also .

"Oh , You guys know each other ?" Her mom asked .

"How you can ask me like that ? He my classmate !" She grumbled .

"Ugh . Come in ." I said and they come in .

"Wait . I called my mom ." I said and shout .

"Mom ! Your friend come !" I shout .

"Coming !" She shout back . She came closer to us and hug her friend .

"Long time not see !" They are hugging . I just stare at Y/N and look from her down to up .

"Sexy body huh ?" I whispered and smirked . She push me slowly . I just smirked .

After 10 mins , her mom leave .

"Namjoon . Can you show our guest room for her ?" My mom asked .

"Sure ." I smiled . Then my mom leave . Continued cooking .

"Come baby ." I flirt .

"Stop flirting me !" She shout but not too loud .

"Why ? You will be mine one day ." I said and pull her hand to guest room .

"This is your room . The room that we will do a sex ." I whispered .

"Yah !" She mad .

"Why ? Huh ?" I push her to wall . My face really close with her face . Our lips is so close too .

"N-Namjoon . Stop . You make me feel uncomfortable ." She said .

"Why ? You don't like ? I will make you enjoy baby . I will make you said faster daddy ." I said and smirk .

"I will make you said stop daddy and more daddy ." I said again .

"Namjoon . Don't . I stay here because my mom want someone take care of me . Not doing like this ." She said .

"I'm not hurting you . I give you enjoy for a moments ." I kiss her lips softly .

She didn't kiss me back .

"Kiss back ." I said and kiss her back . She kiss me . We was kissing and my tongue go into her mouth . Fighting with her tongue . Of course I won .

"You like it ?" I asked and she nods slowly .

"Good . Your lips so soft baby ." I kiss her back and take her legs go to my waist . I carried her and closed the door . I push her to bed .

Our kiss didn't break until she push me .