17

Namjoon POV

We all was busy watching Television suddenly someone knocked the door . I open it .

"Nennie ?" I shocked . How she know my house ? She is my first girlfriend .

"Namjoon ! You need to responsible ! I'm pregnant !" She shout . The others hear it .

"Yah ! You crazy ?! I know I have a sex with you but it's a few years ago ! Don't lie Nennie ! I have a wife !" I shout back .

"I'm not lying ! You forgot you sleep with me a few weeks ago ?!" She shout .

I shocked . Suddenly the others come to me .

"W-When ?! No way ! I'm not dumb . I already have a family ! I have a child ! I have a wife ! For what I have a sex with you ?!" I shout again .

Y/N leave . She go to upstairs .

"Y/N !" I shout and want to leave but Nennie pull me .

"You need to responsible !" She shout .

"No ! I will not ! Because that's not mine ! You slept with other guy and you said it's mine ?! What a nice joke !" I said and closed the door roughly and hardly .

"N-Namjoon . Is it true ?" Mr.Min asked .

"No dad ! You crazy ?! I have Y/N . Why I need to have a sex with other girls ?!" I mad . I want to cry !

"That's Nennie right ?" Jin asked and I nod .

"Okay ! I believe you ! Nennie still want you ! She not give up ?! Since 15 ?! Seriously ?!" Jhope mad .

"Wait . Who's Nennie ?" Mr.Kim asked .

"Nennie is his first girlfriend . They have a sex a few years ago . Nennie is the first one Namjoon sleep with ." Jin explain .

"But it's a few years ago ! When I slept with her ?! I didn't remember ! I didn't contact her for a years ! How . How I can sleep with her ?! Oh she really crazy right now . I need to explain it to Y/N before it's become more hard !" I run to my room .

"Aish . Seriously ? Tell us more about Nennie ." I heard Mrs.Jeon said .

I go to my room and I saw Y/N was crying at bed . She saw me and throw all pillow to me .

"Go away !" She shout .

"Y/N listen ! That's child is not mine ! I swear !" I hold her hand and crying .

"Lie ! You always lie ! You a playboy . Remember ? You can cheated whenever you want ! Just go !" She shout again and many tears drop .

"Hey Y/N ! I love you . Just you ! I never cheated ! I swear !" I crying more .

"Go to her . You need responsible . Let's divorce . You take care of her child and I will take Miso with me ." She push me and stand up .

"No ! You crazy ?! No ! I love you ! Don't said like that ! Please . I never cheated !" I shout . I don't want divorced .

She push me until i felt outside room . She locked the door .

"Y/N ! Open the door ! Y/N ! Listen !" I knocked and shout many times . The others already at stairs watching me . I don't care !

"Y/N ! Open the door ! Yah ! Open !" I try to brake it but I can't !

"Y/N ! Y/N ! Please !" I shout and crying again . Today is lucky day . Miso not here . She sleep with her friends at others house . So Miso will not hear our fighting .

"Y/N ! I said for a last time ! Opened !" I shout . I mad .

She didn't open it .

"Namjoon ! Calm down !" Jin holds my shoulder .

I still knocked and shouting .

They pull me to living room .

"Take this . Make your heart calm first ." Jung kook give a drinks .

"Thanks ." I wiped my tears and take it .

"What happened ?" Mr.Jeon asked .

"She . She want divorced ." I said and my tears drop again .

"Seriously ?! And you agreed ?!" Suga mad .

"You crazy ?! Of course not !" I shout back .

"Why she need to believe that stupid bitch ?!" I drink a water again .

"We will help explain to her ." Jhope said .

"How ? She don't want open the door . She push me you know ?!" I mad . I feel sad ! She believe that stupid bitch .

Suddenly someone knocked the door again .

"What this bitch want again ?!" I shout and open the door .

"What ?!" I shout but It's not Nennie . It's Lia .

"Namjoon . You're okay ?" She asked .

"Lia . Come in ." I said . We already be friends .

"Nennie come ?" She asked .

I nod slowly and wiped my tears .

We sit at couch back .

"I come here to tell you what Nennie said is not truth ." Lia said .

"How you can so sure ?" Jimin asked .

"I'm her best friend duh . Of course what she want to do she will tell me . She slept with other guy and she pregnant . Her Idea come when she pregnant . She followed you and she know your house . That's why she comes ." Lia explain .

"She . She don't want you , Namjoon ." Lia said make us confused .

"So why she said I need to responsible ?!" I mad .

"She want to destroy your life . She know you married and have a child ." Lia said again .

"What do you mean with destroy my life ?" I confused .

"You take her virginity and you leave her likes that makes she hate you . So she plan this because she want you feel how her heart hurt when you leave her ." Lia explained again .

"Wait . How many girls you already slept with ?" Suga asked .

"More than 5 ." I said and look down .

"Yah ! You really a playboy yea ?!" Jungkook mad .

"I deserved this ." I stand up and go to kitchen take more drinks .

"Can you guys explain to us ?" Mr.Min said and they nod . I can hear and saw because kitchen is not so far from living room .

"Nennie is the first girl Namjoon slept with . She also was his first girlfriend . After Namjoon take her virginity , Namjoon find another girl . Namjoon is . A really playboy . He use a girls for himself . Then she will leave . All girls that he slept want him back . So they will planned anything to get Namjoon back . But it's not work ." Lia explain . It's make my tears drop . I know I deserved this . Good for you , Joon .

I crying quietly at kitchen .

Suddenly someone push me from back .

"Yah . What it's take so long ?" It's Tae . I turn my face to another side and wiped my tears .

"Hey . Look at me ." He take my head and turn it to him .

"Yah ! Don't cry ! Aish !" He hug me .

The others look at me .

"I deserved this right ?" I asked .

"N-No . Don't said like that ! Now . Go persuade Y/N . She sad . Explain to her ." Tae pull me to stairs and push me softly to go upstairs .

I go to my room and knocked it .

"Y/N . Open the door . Please ." I knocked . I don't have energy . I'm tired .

She didn't answer . I can't do anything . I feel tired . I go downstairs but when I want to walked , I feel dizzy . I hold a wall . Then suddenly I fainted . I fainted at stairs .

"Namjoon !" I hear they all was shouting my name .

End Namjoon POV