This Spells Busted . Day 3 .

I rub my eyes harshly nearly ready to wake up . I flop my arms back down and feel a pillow that . . . isn't mine . I feel it for a moment , feeling the light fabric around my fingers .

Where's my silk pillows ?

I shot up in confusion looking around this beautiful room . A gigantic chandelier floating from the celling , with all this twinkly lights reflecting onto the walls . Red wardrobes and draws set around the room with a flat screen hung on the wall in front of me .  I look down at the quilt , it's a faint white colour and the floor is wooden . Not my slippery cream floor . A tiny beam of sunlight shoots through the large window to my right with a red and brown black out certain .

Where am i ?

I go to pull myself up when i feel i muscular arm wrapped around my half naked body . I turn to my left to see a gorgeous body laying beside me .

Oh yeah . Now i remember .

I lay back down to see him smiling in his sleep . Still his left arm wrapped around me . I lightly kiss him on the lips and see his smile grow even wider .

"Morning , sweetheart" he whispers in a very lazy morning voice .

"Morning" i smile back .

We both sit up and talk for a while about how amazing last night was when Justin's phone starts to buzz on the end table beside him .

"One second babe" he whispers , god , my heart went over at the word 'babe' . "It's Kenny , one sec" he rolls out of bed and i realise he only has his boxers on . Oh lord , he's so sexy . He slowly drifts off to the bathroom suite in his bedroom .

"Yo Kenny , what's up" he smiles , anticipated for the sound of Kenny's voice .

*JUSTIN'S POINT OF VIEW*

"Justin , go grab your laptop . NOW" he shouts down the phone to me .

"Jesus Ken , what now?" I say jokingly .

"Seriously Justin" he shouts again .

"OK , OK fine and now going to get it" I say quite worried now .

I see Faye's face give a seriously worried look as i walk out of my bedroom .

"It's alright , don't worry" i say as i walk out giving her a reassuring smile . She gives me a nod but still as worried as she was before .

I keep the phone to my ear with Kenny directing me .

"OK , i got it" i say grabbing my laptop off of the kitchen table and shot back up the stairs , to sit with Faye who was cuddled up in my bed .

"Go on the TMZ website" he's still shouting .

Damn this really must be pretty bad . He never normally shouts like that .

"I'm on it" i say trying to sound calm but whenever anyone member of my crew talk about TMZ i know it's never a good thing . All the shit they make up about me just to get attention , it makes me sick .

Faye wraps her arms around my right arm that was now typing frantically in the search bar of Goggle Chrome . I feel her face drop as she see's what I'm typing . I guess her being a huge belieber she knows TMZ spells bad news as well  .

"OK I'm on the web-" i stop immediately . The first thing that popped up on the news feed was :

Justin Bieber And Mysterious Girl In Fancy Restaurant .

"You see it" i hear kenny's voice directly in my ear scaring the crap out of me . I forgot he was there . I was to shocked by the headline .

"Yeah i - i -um - i see it" i say in a shaky voice and i feel Faye's arms clutch around me tighter as she runs her eyes along the headline as well .