Aquarium Madness

*Justin's P.O.V*

"Come on , let's go!" i hear Faye call up the stairs , it's actually her waiting for me this time .

"I'm coming" i pack the last of my bag , full of food and a camera . I'm wearing some grey trackies and  just a plain white shirt with a couple of chains . Also my gold supra's .  "Right i'm now coming!" i yell and scatter out of my bedroom and down the stairs . I see Faye's beautiful smile and i can't help but stop in my place and smile back at her . I drop my bag in an unbreakable gaze . 

"Well come on then!" she laughs and opens the front door . 

"Alright" i roll my eyes . 

"See yah" Ryan turns to us from the sofa and wiggles his eyebrows . I laugh to myself . 

"See yah weirdo" i smirk and shut the door behind me . 

Faye's already in the car waiting . Damn it forgot the bag . I raise my index finer at her and mouth 'One Minute' i can just hear her sigh from here . I open the door back up slowly so no one hears and grab the bag . When suddenly i hear a honk of the car horn and everyone turns around . 

"Back so soon? Miss me already?" Ryan chuckles . 

"Butsy Baggy ass Butler!" i shout and quickly shut the door . Laughing like an idiot . I run to the car and hop in the driver's seat . "Sorry about that my love" i breathe heavily and smile at Faye . 

"That's alright Justy" she winks , i start up the car and we're off . 

I see Faye lean right over to the passenger seat , making her sweat shirt rise up . She slumps back down with the bag in her hands . "Why'd you want that for?" i smirk . 

"To see what's so important about this bag!" she laughs . She roots right through it and repeats "Food" ..... "Food" .... "Food" ... "Oooh camera" . I laugh at her adorable giggle and she pulls it out in fascination . 

"I thought we could capture the memories" i grin , facing the open road in front of me and giving her a glance every now and then . 

"Awweesommme" she nods her head and pulls up a rock and roll sign at me . 

"What is up with you today" i laugh "Your so hyper" . 

"I dunno?" she laughs and leans back down in her seat with the bag on her lap . 

__________________ 

"We're here" i sing and park up in the Aquarium parking lot . 

"Let's hope i don't get run over this time" she laughs . 

"I'll protect you" i shout in run round the car to her in a superman pose and scoop her up in my arms. With the bulky bag swinging by my side . She lets out a giggling scream .