Come Home To Me

*Faye's P.O.V*

I'm so excited to go back home with Justin . I guess it wasn't that hard to forgive him after all but no way am i forgiving Selena , she can piss off . 

"You alright" i see Justin peer over to me , he's sitting next to me on the plane . Smiling at me . 

"Yeah" i grin .

I'm holding his hand so tight looking out the window , i always have to have the window seat . Sorry Justin but i have to . 

_______ 

We finally land , i feel so sick . It's about 10pm and I'm so tired . I fell asleep on Justin's lap on the ride home , i know i call it home and it's not, i know but i feel so comfortable there , it might as well be right . 

_______ 

I feel my body land on a soft platform and i fall straight back to sleep . 

______

*Justin's P.O.V*

I tip toe over to Faye's door and see if the door is open . I lightly turn the handle , yay it is . I slowly open her door and slide into her room . She sleeps like an angel , so heavenly and gentle . I creep over to her bed and sit beside her , waking her up as nicely as possible . 

"Faye" i lightly shake her , she only tosses herself to the other side , great . "Babe" i whisper "Wake up" i shake her a bit harsher . 

Finally she turns to me , squinting at me in confusion as if she didn't know who i was . 

"Oh morning" she smiles so brightly , noticing who i am . I place a light kiss on her forehead. 

"Morning" i reply . "I have an interview today" i sigh . 

"I thought they were all canceled" she slides up the bed  , sitting up . 

"Scooter want's me to clear all of this up" i smile " But don't worry Ryan is going to look after you and your all coming with me" i pull a strand of her hair away from her face . 

"Alright then" she nods . 

"After that , I'm all yours" i wink ."Now get ready and come and get some breakfast" i tap her leg and skip out of her bedroom . 

"Wait" she cried . 

"Yes" i quickly turn around and grin . 

"What show?"

"Friday Night , you know , it's hosted by different celebrities every week" 

"Oh OK so no Wake Up It's Sunday then" she laughs . 

"No way" i shout running down the stairs and making noises as if i was being sick . 

___________________________________________________________________ 

Short i know , but my other one's are to long so :) xx 

 Justin and Faye at the airport >>>>>>