All You Do Is Talk, Talk, Talk!

(Title credit: Talk by Against The Current)

Shoutout to @4_Shannie_6 for guessing the lyrics right in the last chapter!

Okay so in the last chapter, Tony said like three words but because of what happens in this chapter let's pretend that he doesn't speak otherwise this chapter isn't as effective. Anyways, I've edited it so Mike's the one who speaks.

BTW I WANNA SAY A HUGE THANK YOU TO MEGAN FOR BEING A WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING. I love all the conversations we have on kik and talking to you makes me really happy, especially talking about bands and when I get to send you my "amazing" photography :p honestly though ilysm and if it weren't for you, I would probably never update so ty for that too!

-x-

Hayley's POV

I am the actual definition of a fucking mess. No joke, if you listen close enough you can hear my life falling, crashing to pieces. My parent's funeral is in four days, my ex boyfriend who I still hate/love kissed me, everyone at school knows about mine and Alex's shitty relationship and to add insult to injury the bullying has started again.

The only reason I haven't had a breakdown yet is because I've been distracting myself with the band. Sure it's only been a week since we formed, but Jeremy and Taylor are really cool dudes, and are really talented too. And their friend Aaron is an awesome drummer, and joined the band too. Jeremy is probably the most amazing bassist I've ever met, and Taylor can play like 20 instruments or something! I felt embarrassed, since I'm only average at guitar and my voice is kind of shit, but they assured me that I was great too. So far we've turned Misery Business into a loud kickass punk song and written a couple of songs. We've even got a name too - Paramore! I have no idea what it means, but according to Jeremy it has some sort of Greek meaning. Plus it sounds cool.

Aunt Cass allowed us to play a song dedicated to my parents at the end of the service. She thought it would be a kind and sweet gesture. I don't see how on earth it's "sweet", it's upsetting and depressing. I'm saying a long goodbye to the two people who influenced my life the most, who meant everything to me. It's not sweet, it's sick.

The song we're playing is quite sad. I almost teared up whilst writing it, I'll be a fucking wreck singing it live. It's called When It Rains. Despite the fact that I'll probably cry during the song, I'm so excited for people to hear it.

Lately, I've had loads of inspiration to write new songs. I didn't bring all of them to band practice, since I didn't wanted to overwhelm the guys with my soppy angry lyrics.

"Wow, these lyrics are quite...wow" Taylor raised an eyebrow whilst reading the new song I'd written yesterday. The band (honestly I love saying that) were all in Jeremy's basement, exchanging song ideas. The four of us were currently sat on the floor in a small circle. The ground is freezing cold and I'm certain my butt is going to fall off from frostbite, I really shouldn't have wore shorts today. My song was uncreatively called The Breakup Song.

(A/N: The song is The Breakup Song by American Hi-Fi)

Some douchebag kept nagging me about the Alex situation, which caused all of my misery and anger to come back but ten times stronger than last time. The fact that the adorable brown haired shit fucked up my feelings with that kiss fueled me further.

"I'm guessing it's about Alex?" Jeremy asked

"No shit Sherlock" I replied rudely, rolling my eyes. I've been in a bad mood for a while now, and have been taking it out on other people, especially my friends. It's not fair on them, I know that.