Feeling As Good As Lovers Can

(Title Credit: Nine In The Afternoon by Panic! At The Disco)

Sorry it's taken me a while to update! I have school next week so I've had to go school shopping a lot. Forgive me pleeease :3

Quick story: The other day I was in the car with my mum and we were listening to the radio, AND NO SHOWS BY GERARD WAY PLAYED AND I SCREAMED

I've been having a lot of fangirling moment recently...

Okay, here's chapter 6, enjoy!

~Nicole

-x-

Hayley's POV

I couldn't sleep at all last night, I was just too happy! My date with Alex was a lot more fun than I expected. Most people want to go to expensive posh restaurants and eat fancy foods that don't even taste nice and impress each other by being what they're not. Why would anyone want to do that opposed to a cute and fun day out where you can be your own stupid self and the other person doesn't care?

I pretty much sprinted to Brendon's house and probably eroded away some of his door with how fast and hard I was knocking. It was earlier than what time we normally left for school, but I seriously think I will explode if I don't tell someone about my date.

"Ugh why are you here?" my best friend groaned. He was in the middle of getting ready, I could tell by his still messy hair. Okay, maybe it's rude of me to turn up early without warning but Brendon could at least pretend to be happy to see me.

"To sell drugs to your mother, what do you think?" I replied sarcastically, but with a humorous smirk plastered on my face.

"Oh, how kind of you! I'll let my mom know!" he smiled back, returning the sarcasm. I sure do love my best friend "But really, why are you at my house at 7 instead of half past 7?"

"Because I have news!" I beamed excitedly "My date with Alex was amazing! Abso-fucking-lutely amazing!" I then proceed to describe the perfect afternoon in detail, using hand actions to emphasis each significant event. Brendon listened patiently, smiling and laughing and gasping at the right moments.

-x-

As usual, we got to school a good 20 minutes before the bell, just enough time to hang with the others before lessons start. Alex was first to greet me, with a gorgeous smile on his gorgeous face. I have to say, I'm pretty damn surprised him and Jack were here before us.

"Hi Hayley! Oh, and Brendon too!"

"Hey!" I smiled back. Jack raised an eyebrow like he knew there was something else going on here, but didn't ask. Hm, weird. We all quickly burst into conversation, before the loud bell interrupted.

Thankfully I had music now. I'm so excited for this lesson; I worked on Misery Business a bit more at home and finished the lyrics. All that was left was to compose the music! Practically running to the music classroom, I was one of the first people in. Gerard was sat in his usual seat, scribbling away. He looked so distant. Like he was lost in a deep sea, and the words he wrote were the constant crashing waves, dragging him further in. It was pretty fascinating if you think about it; how you can mentally leave this world just by ink formations on a sheet of paper The ketchup haired boy acknowledged my presence after about a minute.