Don't Waste Your Time On Me

(Title Credit: Jasey Rae by All Time Low)

How's it going bros? My name is Pewdiepie!

Hehe no I'm not Pewds. Um, here's chapter 4! Enjoy it~Nicole

-x-

Alex's POV

She said yes! Hayley said yes! When I turned the corner, I silently punched the air in victory. On the way back home, I whipped out my phone and excitedly texted Jack

Alex: HOLY SHIT DUDE, GUESS WHAT??

Jack: Omfg I'm excited now! What happened???

Alex: I asked Hayley out on a date and she said yes!

About a minute passed until I received a reply. That's weird; Jack always replies quickly.

Jack: Ooh, get in there bro! ;)

Alex: Haha dude xD

Jack: I g2g now, have a great time on your date, AND REMEMBER TO USE PROTECTION LEXY

Alex: Haha, thanks for the advice mom :p talk to you later Jacky!

Jack: Ok, bye Lex!

I love the conversations I have with Jack, I really do. When I got home, there was a note stuck to the fridge from my mom. She's gone to my aunt's house for a week which meant I had the house to myself. Score.

Throwing my bag in the under the stairs bit opposite the door, I smiled to myself. I'm finally home alone, you know what that means...

I can finally sit in the living room and listen to music instead of isolating myself in my room and listening to music!

I connected my iPod to the speakers and set my songs on shuffle. Perhaps Vampires Is A Bit Strong But... by Arctic Monkeys blasted around the empty house. Yass. I wonder if Hayley likes Arctic Monkeys as well. I'd love to know all her favourite bands so I could casually drop in band references during conversations like I do with Jack, and hear her adorable giggle. Seriously, that girl's laugh gives me life. The way her eyes shut tightly and her nose scrunches up cutely.

I spent the rest of the summery afternoon splayed out on the floor singing along to every song that came on, whether it was happy or sad, upbeat or acoustic. Usually, I'd skip over about 20 songs until I got to the right one, but today every song was the right one. Even if the lyrics were heartbreaking, I was too happy to let them bring me to tears. Yep, today was a good day.

Jack's POV

Alex: I asked Hayley out on a date and she said yes!

Oh.