Chapter # 15

"Your words might be you but your actions... so unlike you". Kissing my neck he stood up and grabbed my empty tray, smiling and walked out the room.

Placing my hands on my forehead... i dont have fever but why the hell am I acting like this.

Frustrated I laid back on the bed and unconsciously slept. Before going to deep slumber I felt someone lay beside me and hugged me.

____________________________

If there's something to say when living with Hugo for about 3 weeks its that It'll never get better.

Slicing tomatoes in the kitchen, the one and only graced me with his presence.

"We've been eating fried fish and soup fish for the whole time we've been stuck here". Hugo complained.

Rolling my eyes I turned around to face him... Shirtless, which made me quickly grab a cook book to look at." What do you want then? Your Highness?".

Ok just to revive the pride of my name first and for most, we have limited resources which means I have to think of dishes which helps us elongate the time span of the ingredients even for a little longer. Second... I may have chosen two easy yet quick recipes, why? well as I have witnessed just now this guy... loves I mean LOVES walking around shirtless tss, I'd also like to quickly go to my room and not see his face... So hopefully Ive explained this to myself, hayst. I mean the dishes I cook are enough to quench my taste buds... right?

"Fish curry, Fish fillet, Fish cutlets, do I have to say more? I'm sure you know more". Hugo teases. 

I guess i'm wrong then. Mentally spanking my head I find myself in a mouth watered state, I sure am tempted . Ghad I miss eating Sweet and Sour Fish Fillet with Pineapples.

Gulping I looked at him discarding everything from his neck and below. "Why dont you cook then?" I ask leaning against the kitchen island counter.

A slight smirk crept over his face as he started walking towards me and also leaned on the island.

"Might I remind you" He grabbed a lock of my hazel hair, twirling it." 2 days princess, you've been asleep leaving me into doing everything". He then teasingly kissed it.

Scoffing I stood straight. "That was weeks ago". I complained." Besides after that I've been doing my fair share of chores".

"I didnt receive any consolation prizes though". His quirky response.

This guy...

"OH you mean your neck kissing fetish? You've had loads of those from what I could recall...". knitting my brows. "EVERY MORNING!".

His smirk widened " I also seemed to recall you loving it". Standing straight he went around the island, now standing right in front of me. 

As the feeling of regret in confronting him came to me I squinted my eyes, I tried pushing him away only to fail. "Did you not?". He teasingly asked  feeling his warmth behind me.

Giving my nape a peck I stopped a gasp from coming out of my mouth, with my blood boiling I took a step away from him and faced him.

"Is this part of your 'Trying to make things work out' excuse?". My snarky voice resonated in the kitchen.

Seeing as I was being serious his then teasing facial expression turned tense. Somewhat realizing something in thought.

For a while silence engulfed the room, not being the one to break the silence Hugo suddenly smiled and unexpectedly held my hand, gently. "Go I'll cook today". His somewhat modulated voice made my insides warm.