Chapter # 10

"That obvious huh?". I asked.

"Yep very". He teased once more.

We kept talking while we traveled to ghad knows where, and i unconsciously slept along the way... probably tired from everything that has happened today.

—————————————————————-

Once again waking up from my slumber, to open my eyes to a surprise that i did not even expect... I woke up yet again to another unfamilliar place. The view outside the car was astonishing, a white two floored villa awed my sight from the road between the  villa and the ocean which was across one another.

 The view outside the car was astonishing, a white two floored villa awed my sight from the road between the  villa and the ocean which was across one another

It was indeed spectacullar , my thoughts was caught off remembering that i dont even know where i am.

"W-where are we?". I ask as my voice croaked from just waking up.

I looked at Hugo beside me just to find him gone from my side.

W-whatt? Where is he?!?!?

I got out from the empty car in panic... who the hell would leave me in a place where the only building or infrastructure is this!!!

Oh yeah... MOM AND DAAADDD. And... Hugo as well? Where is he?!?!?

" They couldnt just have abandoned me... right!?!?". I paced along the road talking to myself.

After long minutes of pacing around, there seems to be NO ONE ANYWHERE! Is this even REAL?!?!

I sighed as I looked at the villa and decided to open the unlocked gate. Just as I was about to enter...

"Gatchaaa!!". A male voice said as i felt water being thrown at me soaking up my clothes .

I then heard two laughing voices as i rubbed my now watery eyes. I glared at Hugo and this other guy who somewhat had a resemblance to him... just with dark blonde hair, he was wearing the same black clothes the people who took us here wore.

"I cant". Hugo weazed and laughed hard as he held his stomach. "I cant stop laughing since the moment you got out of the car". He continued laughing .

The other guy sighed as he wiped his teary eyes from the amount of laughing.

"Could you not?". I angrily ask still not knowing the situation we are in now.

Instead of stopping Hugo went to me, reminding me of my wet clothes that seemed to give me shivers. I just glared at him, not at all concerned of this.

"Im sorry Sofia". Hugo said as he patted my back looking at me. " But your too funny". He continued laughing earning another glare from me.

In annoyance I turned around and walked towards the road, not wanting to deal with their shenanigans.

"H-hey". The other guy called.

I didnt mind him but continued walking away.

Ugh im all wet, i dont even have a set of clothes... What am i gonna do?!?!? Im in the middle of nowhere...