Chapter # 1

Being a daughter, I mean step daughter of a CEO... I am expected to be excellent in many things, may it be in academics or extra curricular. They expect me to do so well to the point where they forget I'm human... To the point where I get no resting time for myself, I might just be Roland's step daughter but same pressure is given to me with his son and daughter, Amber and James.

I am Sofia, the third heir to the Royalty's Empire.

Currently watching a basketball game idly, instead of enjoying... My minds somewhere else...

When will I feel a sense of peace, I may have my space of time but it isn't enough...

"Hey Soffy, come on stop watching idly and start cheerin on for James!". Amber says while cheerfully pointing at James, effortlessly running through his opponent on his way to the basketball ring, while dribbling the ball with such grace.

Now I think to myself... How the hell does these two give off such a large amount of happy energy with everything that has been happening.

I watched Amber cheer James on energetically, focusing on her face intently where there's no trace of tiredness visible. I then looked over at James and see that he's energetically playing, while seeing a happy smile on his face... Which proves what he just told me... Everyday... "Ball if life"

I laugh to myself as I remember yelling at him for always going home late... Getting that same answer all over again.

Just then my mind of thinking was interrupted by the gasp of Amber beside me.

Looking at her, she was looking at the distance, somehow looking at one of the players of the opponent side.

I didn't mind because I know that she's drawn to that guys attractiveness.

Sigh I better enjoy this international game while it lasts, its only one of my resting time. Tomorrow's another day for school... And more school...

The whole game I watched happily, not minding the changing expression on Amber's face.

"He's so handsome!". Amber squeals, while grabbing my arm and shaking it.

"Amber! Every guy you see in the basketball court is all handsome in your eyes". I said while chuckling lightly, and shrugged off Ambers hand off me.

But then when the game ended... I realised that this year... Is our last year in college... Its almost time for me, Amber and James to take over father's place...

It's almost time for us to become even more busier than we ever have been before... Its almost time for us to have a grasp of an important project... No Company... I mean no... Empire... Its almost time for us to take over the Royaltys Empire...

____________________

Olah guys it has been A LOOOONG WHILE!!! I have missed you guys, I rly wanted to find the time to write for 2 months and now that I finally got it I grasped it HARD! hoping u guys liked the first short chapter and I am sorry for this... Short chapter, I'm gonna be updating during my "free" time... If ever I am going to have one. BTW how's my writing skills rn? It's been a while since I wrote something in English sooo how is it? Did I improve? I hope u guys r still here with me, I'm sorry for slow updates! Check out the next chapter! Wait 4 me! Lav ya coolies!!.

-Luv
-Thei