Chapter # 7

"Because it is something that only you can do, not me, not amber, nit your mother, not james but you". Dad answered.

"Dad this isnt you... Will you please go straight to the point?". I ask annoyed.

There's something weird going on here...

___________________

"Sofia... You are to be wedded to the heir of the Coven Empire". He said slowly while looking at me intently.

I just sat there shocked unable to utter a word...

"Im sorry Sofia... But the Coven Empire got us... If we dont partner up with them then this Empire will go down... They found something and because of that it could destroy everything...". Dad explained.

"But why me? Im not even related by blood to you". I ask ask I stood up.

"That may be the case but I treated you like a daughter not just that but... Im not being harsh but your better at business than Amber... Im sorry Sofia...". Dad said.

"I-i cant believe this...". I said as i rushed out of the door.

Not wanting to be in the building I hurriedly got out and walked far away and entered a cafe called "Begun".

I walked up to the cashier looking at the menu when... I accidentally bumped someone from my back.

When I turned around I saw a brown haired guy his clothes stained by the coffee thats all over the place.

"I-im so sorry...". I hurriedly grabbed a tissue from the cashier and gave it to him.

Giving him the tissue I was able to glance at his face, he has hazel brown eyes, long lashes, and a red lip. As i thought to my self how beautiful this man was it is interrupted when I realized that he was giving me a scary glare.

"What is wrong with you!?!? Do you know how much this costs?  Now you made this day worse than it ever is...". He yelled getting the attension from all the costumers.

"I said im sorry alright!?!? You had a fault too! I was facing backwards when this happened how the hell would I know!?!?". I yelled back. "You know what? Ill pay for your laundry AND that coffee... Now shut up...". I added.

And apologised to everyone and I gave him the money needed or more maybe then left immediately not wanting more drama.

Tsk... I hope he's happy that his clothes are clean...

Deciding that I was better of at home resting in my bed, I headed home not wanting to see dad or mom... When I entered the house I achievingly went in without having to see either of the two, but then while I walked my way to my room from the hall...

"Where have you been all evening?". Amber asks as she stood infront of my door step with her arms wrapped around each other.

"Thats none of your concern Amber". I said as I stood in front of her waiting for her to give me way inside my room.

"But it is... You usually come home with us like all the freaking time! And now you acting like this to me!?!? There's something wrong here". She said.

"Just let me in Amber, dont make my day worse than it already is". I said as I glared at her.

She sighed and stepped aside making me enter, I was about to close my door when...

"Can you just please tell me what's wrong? Im not asking you to tell me now... But just please I am your sister... I dont want to see you hurting". She said as she started walking away from my room.

When I can no longer see her silhouette, I sighed as I closed the door shut.

What a tiring day... I didnt even had the chance to eat dinner... Is this really true? Im too young, not ready and I dont even know who this guy is...

While laying in bed thinking, I didnt realize that I have fallen asleep...