Chapter 8

Y/n's pov

"You what", I asked as Tenko stood in front of me. Tenko, who was now 16 years old.

"I applied for UA", he repeated. I told him he could go out now, since he was of age. He told me he wanted to apply for a high school so I was okay with it and just to let me know if he needed any help.

He applied for UA high, a school for quirks users who want to become heroes.

"Is there a problem", he asked. I shook my head and gave him a fake smile.

"No, no just didn't know you were taking about UA", I answered. "It is a very famous school and hard to get into", I added. "You don't think I'll get in", he asked.

         "What no, I know you're going to get in", I stated. "You are my son after all", I boasted. "Thanks, Mom", he replied. "You go rest now, I'll call you when lunch is ready", I said. He nodded his head and rushed to his room. I let out a sigh and sat down in my chair. I should've figured he wanted to become a hero. As much as I despise his career choice I had to support him.

Days soon went by, my hope that he didn't get in grew, that was until Tenko came flying out of his room.

"What's wrong", I asked. "I- I got in", he panted then gave me a huge smile. I felt my soul crush, but kept a smile on my face.

"I knew you would!", I cheered. "We're going to have to celebrate", I added. "Can we go out to eat with Haven and Unclea Mike", he asked. "Of course, go get ready", I replied.

"I finally get to be a real hero", he said." I GETTO BE A HERO", he exclaimed while running to his room. My smile dropped once he was gone.

Extra

"What's the occasion", Micheal asked from the phone. "Tenko...applied for UA", I answered. "And he was accepted", I added. It went quiet on his end for a couple of seconds.

"Y/n, if he does you know he'll find out about you", he stated. "I know, I know", I replied. "I knew the day would come I have to tell him everything, I will be ready when I am", I added.

"We're here if you need us", Micheal said. "I know", I replied with a smile on my face. "We'll meet you guys at the restaurant", he sis debtor hanging up.