One | Goodbye

A ten year old boy woke up. He heard the door creaks, he sat up on his bed and yawned. Stretching his arms up then run his eyes to clear his vision.

He stood up and fix his bed. He open the curtains and unlock the window. Cold morning wind enter the room. He smiled and left the room.

He silently walk to the kitchen seeing Sister Amira. He starts to tip-toe approaching the older one. He immediately hug the black haired woman the make her flinch.

“Good morning Shouyou!” The sister greeted the ginger with warm smile. Hinata giggles and kiss the older's cheeks.

“Good morning to you beautiful lady.” He said. Amira just smile and continue cooking the breakfast for the kids. While Shouyou just went off to the bathroom and brush his teeth.

After brushing his teeth, he help Sister Amira to cook their breakfast. He help to set the plates and spoon with glass beside the plate. After setting up, he help to clean the house.

It just took him 35 minutes to finish cleaning the house. After cleaning, he take a shower. While showering he notices that his hair was long enough, reaching the half of his eyes.

“Good morning Sho!” Shouyou was greeted by the blond. He just finish showering. “Good morning Kevin.” He greet back as he pat the blond's head, making Kevin giggles.

Shouyou went to their room. He wear his favorite white plain shirt and black shorts. He went out and walk to the kitchen. Seeing the other kids that Sister Amira and Father Marcos taking care of, ofcourse his one of them. He smile as he sit on his seat beside him was Kevin.

“Thank you for food.” The kiss thank and starts to eat their breakfast along with Sister Amira and Father Marcos. Some of them already finish, putting their plates in the sink and do their routine.

Routines, the one who uses plates, spoon/fork or glass, they wash what they use. Sister Amira taught them how to wash dishes properly without wasting more water. Kids have their assignment, some of them assign in cleaning the window, the floor, the shelf. Also, watering the plants, weeding the backyard. But some of them help Sister Amira cooking their food and washing the clothes. Also they help Father Marcos in church.

“Kevin! Let's play!” Shouyou shout as he approach the blond. Kevin sighed in nnth time, he close the book that he reading earlier. Putting the book back in the shelfs.

“Let's go!” Kevin said as he pull the ginger's wrist. The both laughing while running to playground which is, just located next beside the orphanage house.

“Sho.” Kevin called out the ginger. Shouyou was staring at the two couple walking towards them. Shouyou looked at Kevin. He hums and smile. The both kids just start to play again.

“That was him, right?” The thirty years old lady ask her husband. His husband just hum and touch the hand of his wife. The couple when to the orphange house.

-----

Sister Amira was reading her favorite novel, sitting in the desk, when she heard the door creaks. She close the book and stood up, facing the door. She saw two couple approaching her.

“Hello, ma'am and sir. How I can help you?” she ask as she motion the couple to sit down. The couple sit and just stare each other. Sister Amira just stare at the couple.

“Uhmm where here to adapt a child.” The guy said. Sister Amira smile and give the couple a book with pictures and names or the kids in orphanage. The both glady accept it.

“Okay, let me just call the kids. So you can see them personally.” Sister Amira said, standing up and went to the playground. She ring the bell and the children look at her. The children smile and run towards her.