Seventeen| The Truth

Hinata Shouyo Point Of View

I'm Zayn Alora, but people called me Hinata Shouyo. I've lost my mom when she gave birth to me that's what people told me in the orphanage.

Things were better in the place I called home, but things turned upsidedown when I got adopted by a filthy rich man that owns 2 company, 6 hotels, and 5 restaurants.

Aziel Alora, the man that give me everything he could give. But for some reason I moved back in my home land, Japan.

The reason why I came back, it is because I have works to do. I have to find the who and why.

...

I arrived in Japans airport, their I saw a man wearing black tuxedo. I went to him and he was the guy that my Father was talking.

The guy could help me. Yuruko Miya, he haved a twin son that year older than me. Also, Mr. Yuruko mentioned he has a 2nd wife.

His first wife died in accident after 6 years he got remarried to the women he doesn't know.

If you ask why he doesn't know, after all their marriage was force. But, he agreed wanting his children to have Mom.

A caring and loving Mom who would held their backs when their crying. Having a bad dreams they would run to their mom crying then “The mom”would tell them a story so that they could get back to their peace sleep.

But the “Force Marriage”is the total opposite of the things he expects when he got remarried.

Yuruko wants to file a divorce but he still think that his ”Wife”loves his two son. But in those sweet acts she hides everything that only the twins knows.

The dirty secrets that Ayama Miya been hiding for 16 years.

For unknown reason, taking someones life. She got married for a wealthy man that has a clean image to the public.

Ayama's parents were afraid to expose what their only child did. To an innocent women.

Yes, Ayama Miya.

The stepmother of the Twins and the new wife of Yuroko Miya. The new mother of Hinata Shouyo.

Ayama Miya killed someone with her cleans hands. She killed because of jealousy and tried to hide to everyone by marrying a clean, innocent man.

Ayama Miya, killed Mr. Aziel Alora's Wife and Daughter.

How can I be sure that Ayama Miya killed them?

The reaction she had when her husband announced that he'll adopting me. She knows, and I know what have she done.

All the evidence, all the clues, I have everything. So that Mr. Alora's Wife would have peace in heaven.

One of the nurse notice a strange women walking in the fire exist of the hospital. They describe her as a Tall and Blonded hair.

She wears a black sweater and white jeans. I investigate that she bought the clothes she wore before entering the hospital. She bought the black sweater for $10 and $9 for white jeans.

At the time that she entered, a pregnant women rush in the ER for laboring. About 15 mins after the pregnant women admitted.

After that there's no women exist with black sweater and white jeans that has blond hair. But I look deeper I found in the CCTV footage the same women carrying a big travelling bag and entered the disability Cr. It only took 4 mins before the women went out.

She changed her clothes into plain red shirt and black jeans. By the way she walks, you can tell she's in hurry.

And I look who was the person who admitted at the same time there I saw Kaoro Alora. It is Aziel Alora's Wife, Kaoro Alora.

The police investigated but never find who was the women.

2nd evidence, a few people of Mr. Alora were roaming every corner of Japan looking for his daughter. One of his man notice something weird in a cargo ship. The man secretly hop in and hide one of the cargo.

"Fvck that, did you find her?" The unknown person at their thirties, ask it's s called minions.

No one dare to answer knowing the real temper of the unknown person. 'They' throw what ever it's can be throw.

"Find her."

The minions do as they said. The minions look for the girl while the unknown person stayed at their office looking at the painting that attached on the wall.

"I'll find you, my love. Kaoro I've missed so much”

“why her? I've always been your side.”

“I love her more than anything, Ayama.”

As one of his men overhead everything he recorded it and vanish in the thin air. Reporting everything.

If you ask why Mr. Alora and the Unknown guy looking for Kaoro Alora. It is because after the incident that her daughter disappear, Kaoro also disappear. No one knows where she was.

3rd evidence, the things I found at Ayama Miya's room. Yes, I secretly entered her room when she not around. I found some of documents about some files.

It was about divorce files, marriage contract and an adoption. I think that Mr. Alora's daughter was still alive.

In the adoption paper, the center were cutted. I looked everything were she could hide it. I have a feeling she just hide it around. .

But for Mr. Alora's Wife. Mrs. Kaoro

I have no clue, where she was. But I hope even I could closed  one of the case, Mr. Alora would be half proud everything I've done.

“Kaoro Alora and Ms. Alora. I hope you all alright. Don't worry, I will find you even when the earth would destroy in minutes.”

I, Zayn Alora. Promising to the thousands star and this endless galaxies that I would find Kaoro Alora and her daughter for Aziel Alora sake.

...

I guess I'll be admiring you from afar, Hinata Shouyo or should I say Zayn Alora..

Author-san notes:
Finallyyyyy I updated. I have mental block and currently struggling about this grades of mine. Even though I didn't see my grades I'm stressing it out. Anyways, thank God I finally updated this story.

Facts: I can actually finish a 1 chapter with more than 1k words if I'm not busy🥲

Anyways, I'm playing Call Of Duty Mobile, by any chance some of you we're also playing you can comment you acc and some time let's play.

Have a good day and God bless you guys, mwuah kiss lagpok mga palangga.