Nineteen | Uncovering |

Third Person Point of View

Atsumu and Osamu came into conclusion that the daughter of Aziel was still alive this days.

“We need to find her”Atsumu said as he clutch into the picture.

“How? Search all the orphanage, look through all the cctv?”Osamu ask massaging his forehead.

“I can risk everything just to find her so I can  put that woman "ayama" in jail till she d1e”Atsumu said as he put the picture back into the box.

Osamu only sighed and agreed. The both clean the mess they've been made.

The both have serious talk about how to exposed the dirt of their stepmother.

“We need some help, someone who can track every single detail.”Atsumu said while tapping on his phone. Then his phone starts to ring and vibrating.

“Hello?”the caller said.

“Its me, Atsumu. We need to talk immediately I have important things to say.”

“How much?”the caller ask with a small snicker.

“$100,000,000. Sounds good to you?”

“Deal.”

“Meet me in st. 2822 behind the park.”then atsumu hung up the call. Looking at his brother he nodded.

“Are you sure about the money?”osamu ask in a worried tone. Atsumu just smirks and nodded at him.

  •| Time Skip[ without an hour, at St. 2822|•

Atsumu and Osamu standing in the small alley where most people can't pass neither see if someone is there.

“Hi!”The person greeted energetically Atsumu and Osamu. Atsumu just nodded while Osamu smiles and wave.

“Yachi, it's been awhile. Isn't it?”Osamu said.

Yachi Hitoka, the person they've called earlier. Yachi was trusted when it comes to tracking past or present. She can track every single detail because of her connection.

“I'm still breathing in the same air with you two. So what's the "important thing" ”

“I need you to track this persons.”Atsumu said handing the envelope to Yachi. Yachi then open the envelope after she receives it.

“Our stepmother have dirts in her reputation. Also the our woman have something to do with my stepmother's dirty habit. Al-”Atsumu stop in a middle of his sentence when Yachi shush him. Yachi looking around, she then put the envelope in her bag.

“Come with me.”She said in the quiet tone. Atsumu and Osamu followed her and they went to an hospital.

“W-what are we doing here?”Osamu said looking so confuse but Yachi didn't mutter a single word so they just follow her.

In the 3rd floor of the building, they went inside one of the patient. There they saw an old woman, with many dextrose attached in her.

“Meet my mother.”Yachi said, the both Miya bowed to show their respect.

“I think, she can help you. I'll be back. You can talk to her, she can reply and she can still see”Then Yachi pull out the envelope and give it to Atsumu and she left.

“Um, Mrs. Hitoka. Do you know her.”Atsumu said while Osamu shows the picture of their stepmother.

“A-ayama?”She muttered. The both were shock as Yachi mom's knows a both their stepmother.

“Ayama was my niece, she was so sweet back then but when the time pass she turn into devil.”

“Ayama was obsessed with Mr. Alora. In the point she killed Mr. Alora's wife and son. ”

“Son?”

“Yes, people thought Mrs. Alora was carrying a little girl but she was actually carrying a baby boy.”

“Ayama killed the wife but she kidnap Mr. Alora's son. She didn't kill him because she still have sympathy. The little boy shared same nose, lips in his father while hair and eyes to his mother”

“W-where's the boy?”Atsumu stuttered the more details the more confuse he gets.

‘💭: where's mr. Alora's son go?’

“He was safe, I can feel him. I took him and brought him in the orphanage. Away from danger. I know all of this because I'm also one of Ayama's acquaintance. I'm the one who pointed where Mr. Alora's wife is”

“Its been 1 decade and 6 years but I still have the guilt because I helped your stepmother to kill someone”

“W-what orphanage? Where is it?”The both ask eagerly.

“...”