Sixteen | Sick

Third Person Point Of View

Feeling so cold, Hinata slowly open his eyes. He saw high white ceiling, he sat up then the ravenette boy was greeted by Shaun, sitting in the corner reading a poetry

“Kita.”Hinata mutter looking around.

“You're at the hospital.”Kita said, as he close the book.

‘💭; oh, I passed out.’Hinata thought, starring blankly at Kita.

Kita chuckles as he stood up and went to Hinata. He hug the ravenette boy by surprise.

“Silly Zayn, you really like to made us worried.”Kita mumbled as he gently pat's the ravenette's hair.

Hinata just hums, agreeing.

Later on, Kita bids goodbye to the Ravenette Boy. Sitting in the top of the bed, Hinata hears a small knocks.

Turning around he saw the nurse entered.

“Oh my, Mr. Hinata you're awake!”The nurse cheerfully said as she press the button.

“This is Nurse Kaoro, room 22 the patient is awake.”She said as she unpress the button.

“So, Mr. Hinata...”

The nurse examine Hinata's body. As the doctor comes in. The nurse bow then takes her leave.

“You passed out because high fever, you've been sleeping for 12 hours since Mr. Shaun rush you here.”

Hinata just stared blankly at the doctor. Not knowing what to say back.

“We run some more test into Mr. Hinata but all seems negative but except for one thing, you got dengue.”The doctor said as he took his stethoscope around his neck.

“Heartbeat is normal.”He told as he checks on his tabs.

“Hard coughs" "Runny nose"

Hinata sigh in relief, he thought that he could get away from hospital.

“Dont even try to run, dengue is dangerous Mr. Hinata ” The doctor said as he smile softly and said his goodbye leaving and went to others patients room.

Hinata lay down starring at the white ceiling, as his mind goes blank.

‘💭:what the actual fvck just happened.’

“SHOYOOO!”A famillar voice shouted as they dash towards the ravenette boy. Hugging it so tight snuggling his face to Hinata's stomach.

“Calm yer' ass down, you shIttyhead.”Osamu interrupted as he pull away his brother.

Atsumu cross both of his arms as he pouts in the corner. Osamu just smile softly to the Ravenette as he sat beside him.

“So, how are you? You look so pale.”Osamu ask just to throw the awkwardness away.

Hinata just say, I'm good. Looking both his hands, yeah his getting paler.

“Dad found you lying in the bathroom floor. He rushed you in this hospital without telling us.”Atsumu stated as he scratch his nape.

“So, tell us Sho-kun. What really happened?”The both ask in sync.

Hinata just look at them blanky. Then looks away not knowing what to say. The twin look each other and sighed.

The both clearly understand him. He passed out without knowing what just happened before he past out.

Hinata shakes his head as he answered ”I don't know”

The twin glance at each other. Nodding as they sat Infront of Hinata. Dragging the chair that made Hinata annoyed.

“What are you doing?”Hinata asked raising his eyebrows. The twin just gave him a chuckle as they shrug their shoulder.

“Shoyo, how are you dear?”A voice of women interrupted them. It's the twin's mother.

To be exact, Step Mother. Ayama Hikaro Miya.

The twins sighs dragging the chair again, putting it aside so their step mother could come to Hinata.

“Im fine, Mrs. Miya. Just a high fever.”Hinata slightly smile. Ayama pats his head, as she smile back.

“I brought you fruits.”Ayama said as she put the basket that full of fruits in one of the chair.

“Thank you Mrs. Miya”

“Its nothing, I hope the two boys will look after you because you know I have business to do, so your uncle Yuruko”Hinata just nodded so the boys are.

“Tell us Shoyo, why did you get dengue when your not wandering around also we have lots of gardener, we neve-”Atsumu stops as Osamu stomp his feet.

“Ouch, what's yer' problem dude?!”

“Cant you see, Hinata wasn't feeling well and there you are interviewing him and suspecting him?!”

“Oh really, but I'm not the only one suspecting him. YOU also suspecting him.”

As the twins started their debate, Hinata let out a heavy sighs. He still have high fever, he just laid down slowly so the twins couldn't notice him.

‘Why I can't just have peace?’Hinata thought before sleeping back, leaving the twin arguing to each other.