Eleven | Monsieur Alora I

Everything went to normal. After Tsukishima told who is Zayn Alora to him. Everything was go smoothly in planned.

Stay all night and get drunk

                   •••Fast Forward•••

It's been a months since Hinata Shouyou have been adopt by Yuruko Miya. Everyday the twins would saw the black haired guy walking alone in the estate.

In school, this Hinata Shouyou guy was a loner but who knows who no one bullied him. Knowing a private academy, just like other stories, loner would get bully but this story is not.

Hinata would eat peacefully alone in the cafe, would enter and leave the school alone. This happened everyday.

But one fine morning, everything was total suspicious. Hinata would arrived at school 7:35 walking alone but this day, a group of famous students was behind him.

❝Again, why are you tailing me?❞ As the ravenette asking as he raised one of his eyebrows.

❝Well, this is a best way to get along with you.❞ Oikawa Tooru said as winked at the ravenette making Shouyou cringe.

Everything what happened made Shouyou tired. He's out of this inner peace, but not wanting to create an embarrassing scenes at the school campus.

The poor Hinata Shouyou waited till the class dismissed. Not a seconds or minutes, the twins group of friend already waiting him outside his classroom.

❝TF...❞ Shouyou muttered as he keep his head low and wear his black cap, slowly passed the classroom door.

As he passes the idiotic chaotic group, he sighed in relief. He didn't bother to look back even though the group of boys shouting his name.

❝Oi Shouyou, where are you my man?!❞

❝What are you?! A kid wanting to play hide and seek?!❞

❝Di mo na kami love kaya iiwan mo kami?!❞ The group of boys looked over to Iwaizumi.

❝What?❞ He simply ask his friends. Looking at Iwaizumi with total shock in their face.

❝What language is that?!❞ They asked in sync.

❝Isnt that Tagalog?❞ a familiar voice heard behind them and there they saw Kita Shinsuke the Student Council President.

❝Ah, yes. Tagalog came from Philippines.❞ Kita just nodded and pass them.

They sigh in relief as they continue search for the ravenette guy.

❝You know, they're looking for you.❞ Shouyou flinch for sudden hearing unfamiliar voice behind him. He looked back and saw someone unfamiliar to his sight.

❝A-ah, well. Yeah I know, I just want to leave the school peacefully.❞ The ravenette replied and starts to walk away.

❝Why are you here again? I thought you were in France?❞ Shouyou feels he have something in his throat that hard to shallow.

❝Monsieur Alora❞

Author-san: I sincerely apologise for really² long update. Life is starting to get hard as I step in my 9th grade:< also I'm sorry if this update is so freakin' short. I can't promise that I'll update sooner because y'all would hurt your expectations because of me:<