Twelve / Monsieur Alora II

Zayn Alora // Hinata Shouyou Point of View

❝Monsieur Alora.❞ He mumbled as he shows his smirk.

❛💭: This guy is for real?!❜

❝HAHAHA❞ He laugh and put his both hands on my shoulder. He smiled

❝What a shame, you did'nt remember your best friend?❞ He ask as he gently flick my forehead.

❝It's me, Shaun Thomas.❞

❛💭: Shaun Thomas?! Like, no freaking way!!!❜

❝Shaun Thomas, there's no way you'll be Shaun!❞ I said with high tone of my voice, lucky there's noone around us. Those idiotic assh*le stay at the school building searching for me.

❝Why would Shaun come here?!❞ I asked as I violently shook him in his shoulders.

Bases on his expression he was shock at my action but latter on he chuckle.

❝Come with me, I'll tell you the short long shorty zay-zay.❞

❛💭: Zay-zay, only Shaun calls me that. But how this Half American-Japanese guy would come here?!❜

I was stunned to speak, my eyes only focus on him. I watch him open the car and guide me in. He drove the both of us in the opposite way of my usual path, ofcourse it's opposite I'm coming with him.

The whole ride was filled of silence. Window rolled down, fresh air enters and exist at the downed window. Both of us silenty enjoying the peace.

Well not until we arrive in the destination. As we both enter his Modern Black 'n White Mansion, maids and butler running forward to us.

Catching their breath they point the garden that totally look like someone put bombs on the ground and blast of the area.

I heard Shaun gentle sighs and walk in the garden, ofcourse I would tail him. Im not familiar with the places if I go on my own I would definitely get lose in this huge mansion.

❝Uncle Kita!!!❞ A shout that clearly came for a girl. I saw a little girl that base on her feature is on her 3 years of existence.

❝Welcome Home Uncle Kita!!!❞ She said as she hop on Kita/Shaun's back. She giggled and give the guy with back hugs.

❝Ella, don't we have talk about ruining Uncle's garden in nnth time?❞ Kita said as he put the little girl down.

❝Ella was too bored so, she decided to display Uncle Kita's Garden.❞ She cheer and run around Kita.

❝But Ella, didn't uncle told you that uncle was having a visitors today?❞ Kita cross both of his arms as he look at the girl. Then the lil girl started crying hugging Kita's leg.

❛💭: He still like gardening even thou we grow up.❜ Shouyou smile at the back watching Shaun/Kita patting the kid's head to shush her.

❝So, you're an uncle now.❞ Shouyou said as he walk besides Kita. The kid wiped her tears and stares at the new comer.

❝Who is he Uncle?❞ Shaun smile and stood up straightly. He put both of his hands on Zayn's shoulder.

❝Charlotte, I want you to meet Uncle's Best Friend.❞ The girl named Charlotte smiled widely and run off after a seconds came back holding dolls.

❝Does Uncle's Friend wants to Charlotte friend too?❞ Shouyou blinks and look at Kita. The guy smile and shrug his shoulder.

❝Ah, oh, w-well sure why not. I'm Zayn Alora friend of Charlotte and Kita.❞ Charlotte screamed in overjoy. She run around the garden.

❝HAHA, she's happy after finding new friend.❞

Kita clears his throat then all of maids and butler stood up and waiting for his order. ❝Please clean thus Charlotte mess, (two maid's name) please wash Charlotte and get her ready before 7 pm.❞

After Kita's order all of them start their jobs. While Kita and Shouyou went inside the mansion.

❝I apologize for my Nephew's mess.❞

❝Still polite aren't we Shaun?❞ The both laugh and went to the terrace. Kita offer Shouyou to take a seat while he'll get tea on the kitchen.

While waiting Shouyou took his phone out and saw how many texts and missed call he have from the twins and the twin's father.

He read the texts that all the same "Where were you?" "Did someone kidnapped you?" "Are you still alive?" "Did someone abduct you?" Then he finally call Yuruko.

After ringing twice Yuruko pick the phone call.

❝📞:Oh goodness gracious, you finally called.❞ Yuruko said and sigh in relief.

❝📞: I'm so sorry I made you worried, I'm currently at my Friend's House. Sorry i didn't say anything it's a sudden visiting him.❞

❝📞: Is that so, are you going to sleep over or you'll just come home late?❞ Yuruko asked in worried tone.

❝📞: I'll come home late, don't worry about me I've known my friend for very long time, he's a trusted friend of mine.❞ Shouyou reassured that he'll be in the good hands.

He hears sounds of gulps then a sigh ❝📞: Sure, just update me if you have time or call me before coming home.❞

Shouyou hums and hung the phone. Crossing his left legs over his right leg, he leans back and stared at the colored orange sky.

A flock of seagulls passed by along with the harsh sound of wind. Later on, Kita came back with a tray of Tea and Biscuits.

Kita serves the ravenette guy and then serve himself. Looking his reflection on the tea, Shouyou take a deep sigh.

❝So, let's get start. Shall we Monsieur Alora❞