Eighteen| Ayama & Aziel

MIYA ATSUMU POINT OF VIEW

Watching him as he step inside my car I know that this thing was planned.

His black hair and amethyst crystal eyes making me wanted to k!ll him. The way he speak, he act was luring me to seek for the untold true.

Was my father said, he's going to adopt this guy. Me and my brother know what to do.

Get all the information about this guy. Hiring private detective but all the results are blank.

I guess, will just wait for the truth.

But things happened. I accidentally unfold it, the reason, the what's, everything.

It just happened that I'm walking in the corridor in the mansion and I pass in his room.  Then I heard him mumbling things like, ”Why did you do this stuff?”“Its all your fault.”

But the thing that made me confused he mention someone. Why would he mention that witch name.

Does he have connections with Dads new wife. Oh no, what if. That witch has a son. But it's impossible. I wonder whats their connection.

I need to find who the hll this Hinata Shouyo guy.

“Good grief you answered.”

/:just tell me what do you want/

“If you say so, I want you to do something for me. Find and give me all the information about this ravenette boy.”

/:Why so, he's cute. Do you like him?/

“O-ofcourse not. Just do what I've just said.” hanging up before he could tease me. I know I could count on you Tendo.

It's been 3 days since I called Tendo. I received a box thats kinda heavy. It's say “Hope you like it, bee”

Osamu appeared out of nowhere and because of him I tripped and the box went flying. Luckily someone catch it.

Sighed in relief, I stood up while osamu just laughing with his ass. Dusting of the dirt on his knees the person went in front of him.

“This box was heavy. Whats inside?”

I look up, his reaction was like, he just saw a ghost.

“Be thankful to shoyou, he catches it.”

“T-thank you, and bye”i stuttered and run off. Leaving the two behind.

“Im sorry about him. ”Osamu apologize, smiling softly at the ravenette boy. Shouyo just nodded and walk away.

I arrived at my room, locking the door. I leans on it as I slowing drop down. Catching his breath.

“What the hck is this!”i shouted as I saw whats inside the box. Pictures of women that wearing in bikini in beaches.

“Tendo you jerk”i murmured. But something watches my eyes. The background, there this long haired women, carrying a baby.

I flipped the photo there this handwritings.
“This is our first time in the beach, we don't have a camera but lucky there's a camera man taking a picture of beautiful women in the beach”

As I looking through all the pictures, one of the photo drop on the floor and flipped over.

“You have a the sweetness smile, my love. Just like your father.”bending over, I felt this weird feelings. It's making me nervous. As I grabbed the photo there I was.

It's a picture of a family of three. Blinking twice, I remember this guy face. This was Mr. Aziel Alora.

“Mr. Alora and his wife along with their 8 months old daughter.”

“Tsumu, what are you doing?”A voice startled me stepping back as the cabinet slowly moved. A box fall out.

“What's this?”Osamu said as he opened the box.

It filled with documents and white envelope. But only one thing catch my attention. A brown envelope that has a words written on it.

“File of-”i took it out while osamue busy reading the files. Eyes wide, starting to feel the cold air brushes to my skin.

“Ayama Miya.”i muttered, osamu snatch it away from me reading what written on it. Just like me he have the same reaction.

Looking each other, I shallow my saliva feeling so nervous, Osamu stood up next to me as we read what's its all about.

“Ayama Miya born in February 6,19××. Ayama was born in the north side of England where she lost her family at the age of 10. Their neighbors took her to the orphanage wherein foreign country buy them for being slave.”

“Lucky she was adopted by a middle class family. They taught her everything she needs to know. They also taught her how to k!ll.”

“At the age of 25 the family that adopted her send her to Japan in order to seduce Aziel Alora. Every words order she had to take it and do it”

“Ayama was the person who killed Aziel's wife and daughter.”

Dumbfounded, I just put it back in the envelope. I took a deep breath.

‘💭: All the time my father know all of this. What if, he was the one ordered Ayama to kill Aziel's Wife.’

“Hey Tsumu, look at this.”Osamu snapper me back at reality I looked at what his holding. It's a picture.

A picture of a beautiful women with orange hair, smiling so lovely. Cupping her tummy, she was pregnant.

“Its Aziel's Wife.”i murmured. Theni came to this thoughts.

‘💭: All the evidence, my father hide it on my room. Why is that?’

“What if, father hide everything in your room because he knows that you can rampage his office.”Osamu said with smirks in his face.

“But the news says only Aziel's Wife die. What if, she gave birth to their child before she got killed by Ayama.”Said osamu

“Then Aziel must searching for his daughter all this time. Aziel public image were lowkey that not even one paparazzi spotted him.”I said looking straightly to the picture.

“Aziel's Daughter, Ayama and Hinata Shouyo.”