Five | New School

AN: There's a "Hinata Shouyou's POV" and I made it fonted. Please comment if you don't see the font, I'll just change it to normal.

              •| Third Person's POV |•

Wearing a white long sleeved undershirt, a blank sweater vest and paired with black jeans. Wearing his favourite Adidas shoe, Shouyou comb his black hair.

He put his school things inside his grey bag. He look his self at the mirror. Squinting his eyes, he grab his eyeglasses, wear it and went downstairs.

Hearing some noises, he saw the Miya Twins fighting over a...

‘💭: ...French toast?’ He sighed, he just grab a apple and silently went to the living room. Greeting his new father, Yuruko gave him a monthly allowance. Black Card with One  hundred Thousand Dollars [$ 100,000]

Shouyou look at him, them Yuruko just smile at him. "I'll just transfer the money next month, okay?" Hinata just blink twice and nods not knowing what to say.

He was about to leave when Yuruko called him. "Shouyou, let the driver drive you to school." Shouyou put both of his hands on his pocket, looking at nowhere. "Thank you but I would prefer walking to school." He said. Shouyou wave at Yuruko and close the door.

Taking deep breath in and out. He starts to walk. The guards open the door for him. He thanks them and lead himself at his new school.

   •| 𝗛𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗮 𝗦𝗵𝗼̄𝘆𝗼̄'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 |•

It's been a week when Yuroko Miya adopted me. I met his second wife Ayama Ken Miya. She's from Ken Family that originally lives in the Northern part of Japan. He has two biological twins son named Miya Atsumu, the older twin with blonde hair and Miya Osamu, the younger twin with grey ash hair .
Atsumu hair pointed in the right while Osamu hair pointed in opposite direction which is the left side.

At first, it is hard to go with the flow of the new environment . Yuruko have a have a presence of welcoming, while Atsumu and Osamu have this presence of "I don't give a fvck".

Maids and butlers minding their own business doing the works they should do. They kept their soul away from the Miyas.

Miya Family, one of the top fives riches family in Japan. Yuruko work on his own build successful mange company. Ayama doing model and an overseas actor in Hollywood. Their name was clean as the pure water in the public. but who knows who

Atsumu and Osamu known as the "Twin Campus Crush" they have lots of fangirl and fanboy that even created a club simping the twins. Every morning they received love letters, chocolate and flowers.

That's the reason why I declined to changed my surname. Miya may have a good appearance in public. One issue for Yuruko Miya adopt someone can be a bug trouble to them. Atsumu being playboy, he'll think j can get his fangirls and fanboys. For Osamu, he have a good, clean reputation in school, a quite one that total opposite of Atsumu . Don't you feel guilty dragging him to nonsense issue, that "Miya adopted someone that doesn't even look like their relatives"...

         •| 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 |•

Shouyou just sigh, he arrived at the school. He show his I.D at the school guard. The guard let him in and smile, Shouyou just nod in return.

Walking inside the school campus, everyone's gaze steady at him. They all have a judgemental looks. Maybe, one wrong step, they will laugh out you.

But Shouyou don't give a fuck. Wearing a black and white outfit isn't that attractive looks. His black hair was way too long, his bangs hide his eyes. He wear a eyeglasses to make him a Nerd Vibe. For a movie, nerd was being bully but he still don't care if someone bullying him.

Shouyou knock the principal door. He heard a faint “Come in”. He slightly push the door and enter inside. Exchanging some talks, the principal gave him the schedule and books for his subjects.

Shouyou said his thank you and left the office. He search for his room. Still, everyone gaze look at him. He don't want to ask help for someone, he looks at the school map and saw his classroom was in fourth floor of school building.

He keep walking to the stair when he bump into someone. This certain person just gave him a deadly glare. Shouyou rolled his eyes and get up by himself. He brush of.the dust on his jeans. The person who bump to him click it's tongue and left Shouyou.

‘💭: Why everyone in this school was weird’ Shouyou thought. He slowly shook his head to shrug his thoughts. He just keep walking to the stairway.

Arriving at his classroom, he saw his homeroom teacher was waiting outside. “Mr. Hinata, your in time. Wait here, just enter when I call you, okay?” Shouyou just hum, the teacher went inside. While Shouyou take a deep breath to ready himself.

-----

“Today, we have a new student. Please welcome him.” The teacher said and called Shouyou. Everyone eyes avert at the door. 182.88 cm tall black haired guy. His wearing a round eyeglass, his hair was long making his eyes hide. His pale skin was fit on a black outfits.

“Hello everyone... I'm Shōyō, Hinata Shōyō [Shouyou]” He said, he looks at the teacher. The both blink and the teacher just laugh awkwardly. “Is that all Mr. Hinata?” Shouyou looks down and nods.

“T-then, please take your sit at the vacant seat. ” The teacher said. Shouyou just nods and went to the vacant seat. He pull his notebook and pen out.

“Okay. For today's lesson we have...”

-----

Because of boredom in the class. Shouyou keep spinning his pen. He rest his head at his left palm. His focus was outside the window.

Their teacher notice him so he was called out to answer. “Mr. Hinata. It's seem your not listening at my lesson. Answer this equation.” Shouyou blink twice and stood up on his seat, the pen keep spinning on his right hand.

Shouyou went to the front broad. The teacher gave him the chalk, as the pen keep spinning at his right hand he flick the pen and went to his left hand. He hums and the pen keep spinning.

Without a minute, he stop the pen. He then write the correct answer on the broad. Before he went back to his seat. Shouyou erase the teacher's answer and right the correct answer.

“You forget to multiple and subtract.” He said as he put the chalk down and went back to his seat. And back to his position again.

                    •| TiMeSkIp |•

When the bell rings, all of the students rush out and went to the cafeteria. Shouyou sigh and fix his things. He grab his bag and went to the cafeteria.

Noisy and crowded. The cafeteria was full of noisy people, and Shouyou hates it. They keep pushing each other. While Shouyou just wait outside the cafeteria. He made him self busy at his phone.

Minutes have been pass, the cafeteria was less crowded but still noisy. Shouyou enter the cafeteria and buy his food. He pick randomly foods and pay it. He didn't use Yuruko's card.

Before he left the cafeteria he bump to a group of boys. He foods went over him. His hair was soak in milk. His still sitting at the floor, he stood up by himself. He grab his eyeglasses and wipe it using his handkerchief.

“Oh... The new student.” The brown haired guy said. Shouyou just sigh and pass them, making the group piss off. One of them grab Shouyou's hair and pull him back inside the cafeteria.

Now everything was chaos...