Seven | Memories

Arriving at the Miya's resident. He was greet by the maids and butlers. He just bow down to greet them back.

He went to his room. Putting his bag at the bed. He remove his round eyeglass, then he starts to remove his clothes.

He grabbed the gray towel and went to his own bathroom. Taking a quick cold shower, he brush his teeth and went out.

Towel around his waist, he went to his closet. He grab a white plain shirt, black ripped jeans. Wearing them on, he look himself at the mirror.

He have a blank face. Blinking at his own reflection, Shouyou just sigh and grab his wallet and phone. Wearing a black fila shoes, he went out to his room.

“Young master.” Called by the butler. Shouyou look at him. “I'm going out for awhile. I'll be back after dinner.” Shouyou said. The butler just smile and bow down. “Please be careful in your way, Young Master.”

Before the mansion, he grab a sandwich that the maid gave him.

                 •| 📍 Bus Stop |•

Shouyou push his bangs back. He waits for the bus patiently. Some of his schoolmate or even his classmate pass him by but thankfully, they didn't recognize him.

Just in time, the bus came. He enter and went for the vacant seat. Then the bus starts moving. While waiting for his destination, Shouyou just tapping his phone.

He tie his long black hair in half pony. So he can see clearly his phone. Scrolling into his social media account, until he arrived at his destination.

“I'm home.” He said as he went to the playground.

           •| Atsumu Miya's POV |•

Arriving at home with my ugly [twin bro]ther. The maids and butler greeted us. I went to my room to change.

Wearing white shirt, black jacket and also a black jogger pants. Black Nike shoes and white plain cap.

I went to the kitchen and I saw a pig...

I saw my brother munching a onigiri in his mouth. I smack him but he also smack me. I gave him a glare but he also return a glare to me.

“Let's go, you pig.” I said as I went to the garage. I grab my key and open my car. I just wait for him inside the car.

Not for too long he finally arrive. I start the engine of my car and left the garage. I know that he'll use his black kawasaki sport bike.

                      •|📍: Park |•
               •| Narrator's POV |•

The Miya arrive at the park, where their friends waiting for them. Atsumu and Osamu park their vehicle at the parking lot of the park.

They talk random things as they hang every where they like. Mall, park, eating street foods. Laughing, teasing each other. They enjoy their day as they decide to visit some the forest.

Silently walking into the greeny forest. Tall trees, pebbles are scattered around the pathway. They heard a faint laughing.

They got curious so they follow where the noises came. Reaching where the noises came, a pond where they saw a group of teenage boy laughing together.

But their gaze shirted into the certain ravenette person. They have a long hair that reaches their shoulder. The hairstyle was fitted to the ravenette. Half ponytail, wearing plain shirt and ripped jeans.