Twenty|Miracle Orphanage |

Third Person Point of View

Meanwhile, somewhere in Japan.

“Its good to see you again. We're so happy that you have been visiting us here. Thank you for you donation also, Shouyo.”

“Its nothing, after all I've came here and I experience what children feels. It really bring back the happy memories.” Shouyo said as he sat in the bench under the apple tree that back then he climbed up there and pick some fresh apples.

“Yeah, you look great in your new looks shouyo.” Kageyama said, yamahuchi smiles and nodded sign of approvement.

“where's keven”Yamaguchi ask looking around. In the left corner behinds Hinata's back there they saw Kei carrying a tray of freshly baked bread.

“Kids, the bread was done.”He sai, then all the kids went running towards his direction.

“Brother keven!” they all yelled in sync. Kei just smiled and put the tray of breads in the table in the balcony of the orphanage.

As Keven put the tray down the kids lined and one by one they get their bread. Then Keven went towards his friends.

“You've changed alot, aren't you. You're not salty anymore and no more kids crying because of your looks.” Hinata said and laugh, Yamaguchi and Kageyama joined the tangerine at laughing.

“People changes when time comes”Tsukishima said. He joined his friends having catch up.

               • | At the Hospital | •

Atsumu and Osamu thanked Mrs. Hitoka and leave the money as they've deal. Before they left they encounter Yachi sitting outside the room.

“Thank you so much, Yachi.”Atsumu and Osamu said bowing to show how grateful they are.

“Gosh, too formal. It disgust me when you both do things that you never ever do.”Yachi says as she chuckle. Waving at the twin while they left in Yachi's sight.

“Please be careful. I hope uncle knows what monster he'd married.”Yachi muttered but in a short moment she shook her head.

“💭: Just believe in them and everything is alright”She thought and went back to his mother's room.

[Back At Shouyou's Part ]

“When are you going to tell them the truth?” Kei asked out nowhere that stop the tangerine drinking his coffee.

The other young lad looks at the tangerine's direction. Slightly titling their head showing how much they're confused.

“Tell the truth?” Yamaguchi ask slowly leaning towards Shouyou. For the tangerine he slowly shoving the greenette boy.

“I-its nothing.” He replied, but the two lads didn't take it for a valid reason.

Shouyou let out a sighed, he drinks his coffee and stares at the kid.

“Do you guys still remember the man who adopted me?” He ask, then his friends said "Yes"

“Well, Mr. Alora. He lost his beloved wife and his daughter. Someone killed his wife and kidnap his daughter. ”

“I only came back here to seek revenge for his wife and find his daughter. ”

“But Shouyou,isn't Mr. Alora have a lot of money. Why he can't just hired a private investigator. ” Kageyama ask that made Shouyou shifted his gaze at the ravenette boy.

“He don't trust anybody. All his partners at his company left him after his company went to bankruptcy. He had no one to seek comfort, to help him. ”

“Until Mr.Miya help him. Mr. Alora, Mr. Miya and I were planning to track down who killed Mr. Alora's wife.”

“Isnt it too dangerous for you Shouyou?” Yamaguchi ask. The tangerine smile softly and pats the greenette's shoulder.

"I'm so thankful that someone adopted me. This is my only way to repay him. Even it takes my own life."

Tsukishima only staring blankly to his friends. Ever since Shouyou came back to Japan. He had this feelings he can't understand.

“WHAT?! Keven knew about this?!” Kageyama shouted, glaring at Tsukishima.

“Why you didn't tell us?” Yamaguchi ask in the same time glaring at him.

"Well-" Shouyou interrupt the blonde's sentence.

“Sorry guys, I ask him to keep it a secret. I feel like when you both know you'll involve in this mess.”

“Ofcourse we'll involve, were family ” Kageyama and Yamaguchi said in sync while smiling at the tangerine.

Hinata smile and they continue their business.

[Back at Miya's part ]

Stepping out in the car, a cold harsh wind greeted them. They only saw a burned house in front of them.

They only stayed quited staring blankly at the ruined burned down house. When a women who lives nearby approach them.

“Are you looking for something, young lad?” she ask.

“I-is this the Miracle Orphanage?” Osamu ask.

“O-ohh my, if you were looking at the Miracle Orphanage. They've leave this place and went look for another place to live."

“I think they stayed at 0531 st. Just ask for the Orphanage Name.” She said and smile softly

The twin said thank you and gave the lady a $100 for giving them a direction. Giving them hope not to give up.

The almost give up when they saw the burned down house. They think the lady was sent from above.

TO BE CONTINUED

Author -san

:hi guys, I'm so sorry for late updates. Ive been so busy this past few months. This month of June I'll be moving up becoming a senior high schooler :< . I was planning after moving up I'll finish this story hehe. I publish some story. Feel free to read them.

Thank you for your patience, love you all mwuah :3

https://tellonym.me/owen.302831