Six | Point of View

•| Third Person's POV |•

Sitting back on the cold floor of the cafeteria. Shouyou sigh and fix his eyeglasses by pushing it using his middle finger. The group have a vein in the forehead showing how piss they are.

“You don't know who we are, y-” Shouyou but him. “I don't care who you are.” Shouyou smirked. But a punch landed on his right cheeks. His face didn't move in any inch. He click his tongue and pull the guy who punch him.

“I'm not scared if you are the son of the prime minister” Shouyou said in menacing tone. He even let out his murderous aura. All of them flinch.

‘💭: Who are you?’ They all thought looking at the black hair guy who have the leader of gang's collar on his hand. They all wish someone will stop him.

His long hair hide his eyes but they all thankful for that. Maybe if Shouyou have short hair, they can see his deadly eyes. That can pierce your soul.

For their wish, it's came true. Another group of boy enter the cafeteria. Girls and Boys starts to squeal. Shouyou push the guy and went out the cafeteria.

He just went to the bathroom. Thanks to kamisama no one was there. He wash his hair and face. Thankfully he have a black shirt. He have a small towel inside his bag that he use to dry his hair. He take off his sleeve and sweater vest.

He wash his hair and face again. He sigh and look at the mirror. He push his bangs at the back. His head shift to the door when he heard a creaks. It's not only one but many. But his eyes landed at the two familiar faces.

He shook his head as his bangs fell back and hide his eyes. He wear his extra black shirt. He grab his bag, the small towel was around his neck. He just pass the group of guys.

“Oi!” He heard the shout but he didn't look back. He don't want to hear any scolding on his two new brother. So, he just keep walking.

           •| Atsumu Miya POV |•

Bell ringing, sign of lunch time. I smirked, I can finally out of this hell hole. Lesson are suck, teachers also flirt to their students. Making me puke, they're definitely pedo...

Existing at my classroom along with Osamu and some of my friends. Girls starts to squeal, to be honest, it's so noise. Can't they let out through?

I just sigh in defeat. Osamu and I just exchange glances. We always to this. “Hi pretty girls... Can we get through? ” I ask showing my bright smile. They squeal and nod giving us a way to the cafeteria.

Reason why we're always late, because of fangirls and fanboys. But, what can we do to them? I'm just born with this handsome face.

Arriving at the cafeteria. A certain long hair boy I saw. It's the worse timing but my gaze landed in the group of boys infront of him.

‘💭: FOR REAL?! HE PICK A FIGHT IN FIRST DAY SCHOOL?!’ I thought. But I didn't know why that happened. His pulling the guy's collar, by the students reaction. I can feel their scared. Why are they scared? Did Hinata did this or the group of guy?

But now I understand. His aura, it's sending shiver in my spine. And thankfully he just let out of that guy's collar. I can finally eat in peace or so I thought.

             •| Osamu Miya POV |•

I know that there's something weird in this guy. Hinata Shōyō, a guy with black hair just enter my life. He always have a bored expression. I wander why dad adopt him, he have a relative. Why do dad have to adopt him?