Nine | Gift

•| 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖉 𝕻𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕻𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝕺𝖋 𝖁𝖎𝖊𝖜 |•

A blonde faux woke up as someone nudging him. He groans and open his eyes. He was greeted by his father.

“Happy Birthday Sons.” Atsumu grind and hug his father. Osamu just woke up and join the father-and-son group hug.

“Why don't you get ready. Let's go to mall and but some things, then let's celebrate your birthday along with your friend.” The twins nod and their father smile and left them in the room.

“Happy birthday, b*stard.” Atsumu said as he smirked in his twin. Osamu jump out in the bed. He throw some pillows in his twin, as he run to the bathroom.

“Happy yer ugly face.” Osamu shout in the bathroom. Atsumu banging the door of the bathroom. Vein was visible in his forehead.

                  •| 𝕿𝖎𝖒𝖊𝕾𝖐𝖎𝖕 |•

Wearing a matching clothes. Osamu stuff an onigiri in his mouth. Atsumu made a disgusting face, he just slowly eat his food.

“Take your time to finish your food and let head out.” Yuruko said as he sit in the stall. Drinking his coffee.

“How about Hinata?” Osamu ask. Atsumu look at the ash-grey. Yuruko sigh as he finished his coffee.

“Shouyou was busy doing something today.” Osamu nods and swallow the onigiri.

Washing their hand, brushing their teeth. The twin entered their father's car. Sitting in the backseat, Yuruko drive the car to the mall.

•| 𝕳𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖆 𝕾𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖘 𝕻𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝕺𝖋 𝖁𝖎𝖊𝖜 |•

I sigh in relief as Yuruko and the twins left. I'm also glad that Yuruko's wife was not here. Busy in her photoshoot.

I entered the kitchen and got greeted by the maids and chef. I tie my hair and wear a apron. I wash my hands and cut some onions and garlic.

I was planning cooking some foreign food. Chopping here, mixing there. On and off gas stove. Oven's alarm can be heared.

Smoke are every wear. I wipe the sweat in my neck and forehead. I open the pot and grab a spoon. Tasting the food.

                    •| 𝕿𝖎𝖒𝖊𝕾𝖐𝖎𝖕 |•

I went to the bathroom. Opening the faucet of the bathtub. As the warm water filled the tub, I jump in.

Roses and Cherry Blossom entered my nostril making me calm. I stretch my arms. The estate was quite everyone was doing everything in the quite way.

I started cooking in 6:15 am and finish 11:08 am. Chef cook a lot and looking expensive food. Maids also made some forgein desert. Based from that, some of the invited guest are business partner, close friend and relatives.

I just finish bathing and wear a suit. Black suit with red necktie. I also tie my hair so I can see properly.

Grabbing my gift for the twins, I secretly exited using my window and left the Miya's resident.

                   •| 𝕿𝖎𝖒𝖊𝕾𝖐𝖎𝖕 |•
        •| 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖉 𝕻𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕻𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝕺𝖋 𝖁𝖎𝖊𝖜 |•

*Click Clack*

As the time pass, alot of people entered the Miya Resident. Driving their expensive car, carrying their gifts for the twins.

The guest are more like business partner, a worker, relative nor a close friend. The venue were located at the garden of the Estate.