Chapter 6: Massacre

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Y/n pov*

I'm still in this Dungeon, grudging by the amount of guards I should level up at least 2 or 3 times. Plus I might Level up 2 more times if I get good rewards from the extra Mission, sighing I give Yoruichi a small pet before rushing of Into the inner part of the keep.

Jumping over the wall I land on one of the small buildings lining the inner side of the castle wall, parkouring to the other side I take out the guard posted there and before he drops I aim his crossbow to the guard stationed to the left of him.

Y/n:6 more on the ground floor, 3 on the roof.

Cb guard x2: 700xp

There's two heavy guards down below I should watch out for, if I can't assassinate them they could alert the others, aiming my crossbow I aim to the guard by the gate before letting the bolt fly hitting him in the neck.

Guard: 250 xp

Nodding to myself I relode my crossbow before shooting the guard at the gate house next to him, the only guards left are the three patrolling and the one by the well.

Y/n:Shit! If I assassinate anyone of them it'll alert the others.

Thinking of other ways I could do this I keep on coming to the conclusion that I should just jump down and -RIP THEM TO SHREDS!- take care of them.

Y/n:I should go ask Iishin for some medicine later.

Shaking those thoughts off I jump down assassinating the one by the well before using my crossbow and shooting one of the guards covering the Heavy guard.

Heavy guard:WHAT!

They turn seeing me before rushing over, the small guard slashes at me but I block with my Zanpacto before pushing him back.

Y/n:Not so fast!

Drawing my other sword I block a downward slash from the heavy armour guard, as we're in the sword lock he calls out to the other guard.

Heavy:Go ring the bell!

Light guard:Right!

He runs off, fucking hell! Pushing the big guy back I quickly hit him in the knee before getting hit in the shoulder by his axe.

-300Hp

I slash at his exposed armpit before rolling around to the back of him, he tries to turn in time to block my Swords but I impale him through both armpits letting him fall.

Heavy guard:500 xp

I catch my breath before turning around, I'm met with at least an entire battalion of varied Italian soldiers. One steps forward before shouting.

Guard:You are under arrest stronzo!!!

I'm backed up against a wall with no escape surrounded by trained soldiers,they heve no ranged units or machinery so I could just wittle them down.

Before I could do any sort of plan they start to rush at me.

Y/n:Fuck it. Yoruichi don't look.

I raise my Swords into my Original stance, I used this to scare people who were either overly religious or believed in the supernatural.