Chapter 23: KENPACHI

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*3rd pov*

It's another sunny day in the S.S and
Ichigo.... Just had his ass handed to him on a silver plater by Kenpachi Zaraki.

Well that was to be expected.

What wasn't expected is when Kenpachi slowly turns around, pointing is chipped and damaged sword to one of the nearby collums.

Kenpachi:I know your there!

Raising his spiritual pressure a little the stone white pillar crumbles and breaks, forcing a certain someone to jump from it and cushion his fall with two large chains.

???:Of corse I couldn't hide from you Kenpachi-san!

Grimacing Kenpachi raises his spiritual pressure making the man shake and buckle under its weight, if only slightly.

Kenpachi:Loose the act fool. Yachiru already told me a lot about you... Y/N L/N!

Surprised the soulreaper unequips his tobi Outfit, in a puff of smoke a soulreaper clad in a modified Captains outfit complete with hood and multiple small bits of armor covering his vitals. An anubis mask covering the top half of his face and making his eyes glow a pure white.

Y/n:I'm surprised kenpachi! I thought that fight would be enough for you.

Kenpachi:Haha! It was interesting I'll tell you that... I'm really looking forward to this however.

With a large terrifying smirk the captain slowly steps forward approaching Y/n.

Kenpachi:Tell me

Kenpachi:Tell me... Are you gonna try talking your way out of this like Ichigo did?

Slamming down on Y/n he barely blocked the attack as he was forced onto his knees and partially into the floor, but surprisingly Kenpachi was being pushed back by Y/n.

Kenpachi:So what's your... Reason to fight!?

Going for another slash Y/n dodges out the way before slashing kenpachi's side leaving a shallow cut in the man's skin with his sword.

Y/n:I have no reason....

Slashing at kenpachi again the captain blocks a massive grin on his face.

Kenpachi:Oh?

Y/n:I could say I fight for my friends... It for justice... Or a million other reasons... But when it comes down to it...

As quick as he could Y/n slashed into the Captains sword, transforming into his shekai on contact Y/n uses the stiff almost rock like muscles of kenpachi to spring board off of flying into the air.

Y/n:I FIGHT FOR MYSELF AND MYSELF ALONE!

Switching his attacks up Y/n Shadow dashes past Kenpachi leaving a few cuts in the man's chest.