Chapter 13:Dungeon Singularity

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Y/n pov*

I smell... Smoke, looking around I see a large city burning to ash around me.
It's night well it looks like night, I can't really tell because of the smoke blanketing the sky.

Getting up I find myself in a different body and it feels so fucking weird. As I examine myself another notification pops up.

_______________________________________

NEW MISSION!

The Singularity:

A city engulfed in flames and a war ended in eternal suffering, survive the night and live to see a new dawn.

A unique Dungeon with added status affects:

-Child body (Half stats)

-Fatigue (Limited stamina regen)

-Inventory LIMITED!

-Various skill seals

Rewards:

-20,000xp

-Acess to new items in the shop

-access to new gacha system

-Random ocular abylity

-buff to all [Sword] skills

-new gear

_______________________________________

So... I've been transported here with half stats and a plethora of new items if I Survive.

Hell yea!

Getting up the lack of air instantly hits me as I start to limit my breathing, walking forward I feel the like my legs are under an intense weight running I only get maybe a couple streets down before I have to let myself recover.

Breathing I gain back a little stamina before feeling the hairs on the back of my head stand on end. Quickly dodging behind a building a sword whizzes past me destroying a wall behind me, the sword shattering into blue sparks quickly after.

Breathing heavily I check my stats just incase I have to fight.

Parameters:

Level:27

Vitality:30 (Restricted) 4,000 hp

Strength:25(Restricted) 2,250 attack

Endurance:20(restricted) 1,250 st

Defence:18 (Restricted) 1,200

Spiritual pressure: 26 (Restricted)

2,350 sp

Ok that's not good but I can work with all of this.

Going deeper into the building I'm in I'm suddenly met with the echoing voice of a stoic sounding man.

?????:Hey kid! Come out and I'll make sure to put you down quick!

Y/n:*Cough, cough!* Like hell you bastard!!

A loud squeel escapes my lips as another sword lodges itself in the wall behind me before vanishing in the same blue sparks, I guess he heard me and used the sound to guess his shot. Damn he's good!

Running out the building to a larger more intact sky scraper multiple swords whirled past me hitting things like lamp posts, bits of rubble and even a shop sign.