Chapter 16:grand Fishers?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Y/n pov*

Waking up from my sleep I get up before stretching getting satisfying cracks along my spine, snapping my fingers my armour appears on me as I walk from my base and into the forest.

It's very early in the morning since the sun has only just begun to crest over the horizon sending bight rays of light onto my forest, stretching my legs I burst off into a sprint heading towards the S.S.

*Tikeskip*

Making it to the S.S I hop from building to building towards the Senkaimon at alarming speeds, dodging a couple reapers I can see the large gate from where I am. I'm about halfway there.

Hehe this is going to be easy!

Running across a couple more building I suddenly get a overwhelming feeling of dread in the back of my neck.... What the hell is happening?

Looking around I stop taking in my surroundings.

It's like a great sea is weighing down on me... It's suffocating. I swear....i need to get outta here.

Y/n:*Huff* The hell is this?

Looking around for the last time I turn back to continue my run to the Gate, a small black butterfly passing my cheek as I run.

Getting to it I place a teleportation seal on the side of it before walking through.

*time skip*

Emerging in the human world I breath in the fresh air, nice!

Albedo:Oh it's so nice to be back home~ Right darling?

Y/n:Ha you can say that again-

Looking up I see the grey clouds above karakura start dripping rain, it will pick up soon. So Ichigo will fight grand Fisher soon since he thought him when it was pouring with rain,
Nodding I change into my soul reaper outfit including the anubis mask before running to the grave yard on the hill of karakura Town.

Jumping from tree to tree I break through the tree like and into the grave yard just in time to see Karin being pinned to the floor by the large Hollow, Blitzing off from one of the walls I cut the beasts leg off making it shriek in pain jumping back.

Just as that happens Ichigo, Rukia and Indigo pop out over the stairs quickly rushing to the two kids side.

Ichigo:Karin! Are you alright!?

Turning away from then u take out my swords getting into my stance.

Y/n:You better be ready Ichigo.

Ichigo:Huh?

Turning back I dodge a strike from the Hollow making Ichigo block it with his sword.

Y/n:I'll help you sure, but you'll have to do the heavy lifting yourself.

Standing back a little I form a barrier of chains around the onlookers as Ichigo fights grand Fisher.

Y/n:Be careful, front foot forward!

Ichigo does so, good at least he knows I'm trying to help.

Y/n:Now block!

Doing so he blocks pushing back the large Hollow, smirking I turn seeing Indigo in her own outfit sending a hail of arrows towards the beast... How tf did she get soul reaper powers?

Y/n:Now let's see how he does when emotional...

Turning with a shocked look Rukia shouts.

Rukia:Don't u dare!