Chapter 18:Level Spree

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*3rd pov*

It's a crisp morning in Karakura Town and all has been calm for Y/n, he had fit into his usual routine of Helping Ichigo every so often, assisting Urahara with his shop and School work.

It's been almost a month since Y/n revealed his presence to Ichigo and Rukia and from what he's observed his meddling hasn't affected the shows main time line that much.

But right now we see Y/n waking up and getting out of bed, quickly doing his routine and making his way to his kitchen the man quickly ships himself up before sitting down in the living room. Just before taking a bit he-

Urahara:Good morning Y/n!

Jumping from the shock Y/n slowly turns to his fireplace seeing Urahara's Head poke out from it like a Old chaotic santa.

Y/n:......Urahara?

Happy and oblivious to the boys shock and anger Urahara answers.

Urahara:Yes Y/n~?

Y/n:Why on earth... ARE YOU IN MY FIREPLACE!

Dropping from said fireplace Urahara Slinks his way onto a nearby sofa waving a fan I front of his face.

Urahara:I need a favor.

Nodding along Y/n sits there eating his cereal.

Y/n:Go ahead.

Urahara:Welllllllll I want you to help Ichigo go to the soul society.

*Y/n pov*

WHAT! Looking at the date on my phone my eyes widen, it's now? So Rukia has already been captured and the Ichigo team has started training.... AND I'VE BARELY LEVELED UP TO FIGHT A CAPTIAN!

Y/n:..... How long do we have?

Laughing Urahra waves his fan in front of his face.

Urahra:25 days, it should be enough time for both you and Ichigo to train.

Sighing I finish my cereal summoning my swords to my side surprising  the captain, huridly I put the bowl down before walking off.

Urahara:Where are you going?

Y/n:TO TRAIN YOU DAMN TROLL!

Running back upstairs I get halfway up before my vision fades and I slowly meld Into another dungeon seeing a screen pop up.

_______________________________________
New mission!

Level up rush:

Urahara has dropped on you a strict deadline of 25 days!
Level up as much as you can before you must face all the soul society has to offer!

Rewards:

-2x Xp boost

-Higher bond with zanpacto(s)

-Higher bond with Urahara

-new skills!

-skill book

_______________________________________

Looking around I see that the scenery around me is... Strange.

It's a very large colosseum with the walls being made out of beautiful white stone, golden accents, with large statues towering over me placed at different corners of the colosseum making a square. They area around the colloseum is an infinite bounding blue sky.