Chapter 27:EH?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Y/n pov*

????:Mr L/n are you paying attention?

Being brought out from my day dreams I look to the front of the class, almost everyone looking back at me except for a few just minding their own business like uryu and Chad.

Y/n:Uhhh yes?

Teacher:Good, then you wouldn't mind answering my question?

Y/n:Can you repeat it please miss?

Angrily she repeats it.

Teacher:What is the importance of lancelot in the original Arthurian myth?

Staring her down I wonder one thing.... Is she dumb? Answering the question matter of factly the teachers eyes widen.

Y/n:Lancelot wasn't in original Arthurian myth, he was added in later as the idea of courtly love had made its way to France.

Smirking I lean my head in my hand looking out the window.

Y/n:If you're looking for the actual reason it was because of mordred, and even then the texts contradict each other.

Coughing Into her hand the tea her turns back to the board.

Teacher:V-very good L/n, you will get extra credit.

Haha! It really helps that I've already done all this is my previous life AND got good grades across the board, I could basically do nothing now and I wouldn't have to worry about failing.

Unless it's math..... Fuck math.

Watching the clouds outside shift and move in the wind I start speaking to my zanpakuto spirits, Semiramis being perticularly talkative today for some reason. Quickly making it to the end of class I start getting concerned, Albedo hasn't really talked much since I activated my bankai...

With a slight scowl I turn and walk up the stairs to the roof a message popping up in my head as I open the door.

_______________________________________

New mission!

Till death:

Explore the depths of your mind and uncover the mystery behind Albedo's dissapearence, what will you find in the depths of your own mind... Death? Dispair? Who knows!

Rewards:

-X5 Level ups

-higher bond with semiramis

-higher bond with Albedo

-X2 random skill books

-Albedo bankai

-new title

_______________________________________

Oh shit...

This is serious, I hadn't even noticed that she was completely gone especially since I could still use her abilities and Shekai, I just thought she was mad about somthing.

With a sigh I scratch the back of my head.

Y/n:It beats going through the damn bount arc.

Taking my phone from my pocket I speed dial ichigo the strawberry haired reaper soon picking up, his voice being slightly distorted and warped by the phone.

Ichigo:What's up man?

Y/n:Nothing much, you mind keeping notes on our next classes?

Ichigo:Hm sure, why though?