Chapter 12:Base Setup

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Y/n pov*

Waking up from my sleep I get up looking around, oh yea I'm still in the soul society. Yawning I get up stretching before making my way out of my makeshift base, so o to my first order of business before I start enacting my plan.

Looking over the Rukin District I slip on my mask before running across the forest to the city, drawing closer I feel like somethings wrong like there's some great threat looming over the city. Though that may be the fact that the Gotei 13 as well as two of the most powerful soul reapers in bleach.

Shaking it off I enter the city before pulling out a large list of things I need to get, Rugs, rope, wood, stone, wool, linen and other miscellaneous materials.

Sighing I pull out a large bag of ten from one of my side pockets, hopefully they take this or at least can exchange some of it for me. Looking around I get the attention of a kind looking woman, turning she looks at me weird. Probably the outfit, putting on an Italian accent to hide myself more I ask her.

Y/n:Uh miss, do you know where I can find these?

I show her the list, she takes a small look at it before pointing down a few streets.

Woman:Down this street, take a left and keep going until you see a large tarped building. If you get to the comic shop you've gone too far.

Taking her hand I kiss it before smirking.

Y/n:Grazie signorina.

She blushes as I let go walking away towards the direction she told me, making my way through the crowed I look around taking in the sights of the Rukon district. As I do I get a little carried away rushing through the streets looking at the stalls, turning one of the corners I bump into someone knocking me Into a scaffolding making it fall on me.

-200[7,800/8,000]

...... God dammit.

????1:Help me get this off of him.

????2:Of corse captain!

I feel the weight of the metal being lifted off me as a very soft yet cold hand grabs my hand pulling me out, the sun blinding me as I get out.

????1:Are you alright.

Y/n:Yes seniore, just a lil scratch.

Looking up who I was talking to.

Holy shit no! I don't even have a bankai yet, blinking I get up

Y/n:Sorry sir, I should've looked where I was going.

Byakuya:Its fine I should have too.

????2:Hell no! That guy's to blame!

I feel cold steel press against my neck as Byakuya's eyes widen. Looking to the source of the blade I see the red headed lieutenant himself, Renji Abarai.