🍋Double trouble🍋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*3rd pov*

Bursting into the toilets Y/n, Yoruichi and Soifon saw that the bathrooms provided where actually quite spacious. With enough room for a toilet, sink, two small chairs and a small shower area.

Leading Y/n in Soifon sat him down while Yoruichi locked the door.

Soifon:Are you ready baby?

She trades him wrapping her arms around his neck, nuzzling into his neck, her hot breath sending shivers down Y/n's spine prompting the man to pull her in close by her waist, his strong hands grasping her thighs and ass keeping her on him.

Y/n:Mmm, I'd be lying if I said I was.

Taking one hand off of the woman's bubble butt he traced his fingers up her side before bringing it up onto her chin, gently making her look at him their eyes meeting Soifon's deep purples displaying nothing but lust to Y/n. Closing the gap Y/n closed the gap Kissing her deeply her supple lips meeting Y/n's, the Captain noting that Y/n's lips tasted sweet and creamy like a nice desert, Y/n kissing deeper brushing his tongue against her lips asking for entrance.

Smiling he thinks her lips taste like honey.

Hearing a large "ehum!" they turn seeing yoruichi sitting on one of the chairs, one leg over the other a sultry smile on her face.

Yoruichi:I thought we where sharing~?

Walking over Soifon straddles Y/n's left leg while Yoruichi takes a seat on his right, the woman locking lips with Y/n being more rough and forward not only smirking at the taste of Y/ns lips but also trying to snake her tongue into his throat, Y/n fighting her back locking their tongues together the two having to come apart for breath only for their tongues to stay locked.

Going back in for a small kiss Y/n pulls away having to pull her gently by her long purple hair to stop her from going straight back to his lips, leaning over to Soifon locking lips again with her this time doing the same as he did with yoruichi this time Y/n slightly suckling and biting her tongue making Soifon drrol a little.

A long strand of spit connecting their mouths as they pull apart. Y/n slowly moving his hands down to their asses caressing their sides gently as he does, finally making it he grabs their assets tight making Both of them moan softly, Yoruichi's ass practically Bursting out of y/n'a hand with not only softness but muscle fitting the tittle of thunder goddess.

Groping their assets for a bit they slowly start moaning for Y/n, their hands wandering around his body caressing and scratching his back making his shiver slight and prompting him to grope them harder.

Y/n:Hehe, you girls ready?

Suddenly raising his hands up her slaps their asses hard the two leaping up a little in shock letting out an involuntary moan.

Soifon:Yes daddy!

Yoruich:Hmmmm, yes master~!

Being a little bit shocked Y/n quickly recovers shoving his hands Down the back of their shorts, teasing their tight asses through their panties. The two soon devolving into soft moans, soifon having her head nestled thuroughly into the crook of Y/n's neck, Yoruichi however returning to Making out with Y/n. Her arms wondering to her own tits roughly playing and pinching them.

Y/n:Now, which one of you want to go first?

The two quickly rea ring they both start moaning harder slowly grinding on Y/n' s lap, his pants slowly moving because of his growing erection, untill finally Y/n grabs them by the hair pulling them off them moaning slightly at both the pain and pleasure making them kneel.