Chapter 14: Vs Archer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Y/n pov*

Running from the building I've been hiding in I leap from cover to cover dodging the swords flying at me at high speed, diving behind a large fallen bit of building I was almost skewered by a large sword that looked more like a drill.

Y/n:HAHA! Suck it Archer!

Just then a long spear like weapon pierced the wall in front of me throwing debri in my face making me cough, fucking soor looser.

Y/n:YOU STILL MISSED!

Archer:FUCK YOU!

Y/n:I'm not gay Actually satan!

Archer:GOD DAMMIT I'M NOT EVEN WEARING RED!

Y/n:You're still Satan!

Hearing him start ranting I make another break for it getting a lot further than before, getting halfway up the hill leading up to the plateu where Archer has taken post the swords start raining down on me once more making me dodge behind multiple trees as they shatter.

*BOOM!*

Shit! He's started shooting broken phantasms, a direct hit would surely kill me and practically erase my body

Y/n:Damn it!

Picking up the pace I finally make it to the plateu where Archer has been firing from, its a large circular section that looks like its been carved from the mountain with a lazer. The ground was slightly scorched with the edges looking almost too perfectly cut,the air was clearer than the city allowing me to smell the winter air.

Archer:So what now?

Looking over to where the voice came from I see Archer in the middle of the circle holding his weapon.

Unlike his usual self his clothes are pitch black with gold chaotic yet almost royal patterns, his swords have been fused by the pumel and his wrists locked in heavy silver shackles. Looking into his cold eyes I shout.

 Looking into his cold eyes I shout

Y/n:Im here to kill you!

Archer:Many have tried...

He readies his bow aiming a spiraled sword at me, breathing deeply I run full pelt towards him absorbing the first couple caladbolg's using Kamui yet this takes a lot out of me as I make a final dive closer to the servant.

Archer:BUT NON SHALL SUCCEED!

Forming Kanshou and byakuya he goes for an overhead slash with both of them, summoning both my Zanpacto I deflect them to the floor using mostly his own strength surprising him.

Archer:What!?

Slashing up with Albedo I manage to cut through his left shoulder throwing blood into the air while staining his prestine black coat, jumping back a bit he combines his swords Into a double blade before throwing it and forming a new pair of swords to run a at me.