Chapter 10: Series Start!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Y/n pov*

Waking up I sit up on my bed before a large pain shot from my side, taking a short breath I hold my side. Huh? It's bandaged, I guess Yoruichi patched me up while I was out.

Getting off my bed slowly I walk out my room using the wall to steady myself as I make my say down the stairs, entering the kitchen I see my Callander on the fridge reading what I wrote my eyes widen.

->Kitty leaves!!!!<- (Oh yea also first official day of school.)

Sighing I walk around looking for the cat all around the house. The living room, nope! Bedroom, nope! Walking out into the garden I see the decorations I had made, flowerbeds lining the fences, a large tree at the back with a gravel circle around it, a stone fountain and a small heated bench, walking over I see an adorable dark mound of cat huddled on the bench so naturally I sit next to it stroking it's back with it slowly waking up with a yawn.

Y/n:Mornin kitty.

I smile at her as she gets up before laying across my shoulders.

Y/n:C'mon we gotta get you home now.

Walking back inside I pack up her stuff even the heated pillow I had gotten her into a small bag before getting the shit I need for school, making my way across the Street I drop the cat off as well as the stuff I got getting a large thank you from Urahara before making my way to school.

*3rd pov*

Cutting to the inside we see Urahara se down the stuff in his kitchen before placing the cat on a chair before sitting opposite them, sipping from a cup of tea smoke fills the room as the cat is replaced by a a sexy cat lady sitting opposite him with her legs crossed, arms crossed with a smirk.

(THE THICCNESS, IT'S OVERWHELMING!MOMA!!!!! *Insert kaiba scream*)

Setting down his cup Urahara looks to his companion.

Urahara:So? How was it?

Getting in some clothes she replies.

yoruichi:It was better than I expected.

With a smirk she slides her leggings on.

Yoruichi:Much better than here.

Urahara:Oh? Then why don't up go live there.

Yoruichi:I wouldn't mind. But we're on the run remember.

Urahara:Seriously?

She looks to him.

Urahara:I've been in this location for however long it's been, no ones found me yet.

Rubbing her chin she thinks for a moment, after a minute she smirks.

Yoruichi:Y'know what I will, when I want to.

Leaving the room she fiannly puts on her classic bright orange coat Before leaving, Urahara calling out to her.