Chapter 29: First Lord

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Y/n pov*

BANG.

Dodging to the right I dodge the charging behemoth the mass of man and metal slamming Into the wall behind me, the wall cracking and buckling under the weight.

Y/n:Soi fon!

Soifon: Yes?

Pointing to his back I point out five large cylinder shaped containers on the man's back, each being placed on a limbe while the main one being placed right on top of his back.

Y/n:I'll keep him distracted, when he does certain attacks they'll be exposed.

Soifon:Right!

The beast finally recovering and turning back around I activate my shekai throwing fireballs at him.

Pygmy:RAAAGHG!

Y/n:Yea that's right come at me you big bastard!

Dodging back as he attacks me he charges up a large attack in his right hand, the vents on his robotic armour expanding as the metal glows a bright yellow. Throwing the punch the arm blows up from the excessive heat soifon jumping from behind him, the large container of gas in hand having been ripped from its socket.

Pygmy:AHGH! FUCK.

-5,000

(45,000/50,000hp)

Good at least that trick still works.

Soifon:Y/n!

Snapping back into reality I'm hit with a big metal boot the impact throwing me through the back wall and into the courtyard behind the prison, the rain making the ground slippy as I land almost causing me to trip up myself. Semiramis soon catching up to me.

Semiramis:What should I do?

Y/n:Slow him down, if you see him charging try and wrap up his legs.

Semiramis:understood, good luck darling.

Nodding I jump away seeing Pygmy leap out of the building destroying most of the rest of the wall and landing in front of me, the ground cracking and rising around his feet as he stands.

Pygmy:I thought we had a bond Y/n...

Y/n:We did, then you had to go off the deep end!

Slamming his fist down on me I dodge in a bust of flame Semiramis locking his hand to the ground using her chains.

Pygmy:I wasn't the one off the deep end Y/n-

Ripping his hand off the ground the entire area around it comes with him, the large boulder being thrown at me as he punches making me dodge away littering his metallic exterior with fireballs.

Pygmy:WE ALL WHERE! ME, YOU JESTER ALL OF US!

This isn't like him...

The man charging his left arm lights up in yellow light the heat making the rain around it evaporate as he punches. Where's Soifon?

Dodging the first barrage of strikes he shouts again.

Pygmy:Then you changed! Started acting like everyone else!

The man's arms suddenly locking up it blows up in his face again this time leaving the metal destroyed and warped, blood slowly leaking from the wound as Soifon emerges behind him with another canister.

-5,000

(40,000/50,000)

Pygmy:Traitor!