Chapter 1

The Cold Mafia Queen

Sunday Night 23:30

"YOU WILL REGRET THE DAY YOU MESSED WITH US!" Yelled the men as they limped away. "Shall we track them down boss?" The man said next to you. "No, leave them. I don't believe that they will be able to do anything about it" you said in an icy cold voice as you looked over the mess they caused in the fight.

There was trash and blood everywhere along with a few of your men struggling to get up. "I hope this mistake will never happen again." You said as the man next to you flinched at your tone "Of course not ma'am" he replied back. The medics got to the scene as you were finishing up bandaging the last man. "Help them get back to the estate, and I will be there shortly." you said "Yes ma'am" they all quickly replied as they helped the wounded into the van. They knew you cared about your gang, but you just don't show it.

You walk into the coffee shop that you have been regularly visiting for the past couple of months "one hot chocolate please auntie" you said with a slight smile. "Of course y/n, how are you doing honey?" She said weakly.

Mrs. Yang was a very old woman, you knew she was very weak and was struggling to keep the shop open due to the lack of customers. Because of that you decided to come to the shop everyday to help her pay for her shop. It is a little more expensive to go there, but it's so worth it, her food and drinks are just like a slice of heaven. And you don't mind paying for everything, you have the money to spare. If only she would let you buy the shop for her, but she still insists that she is fine on her own.

"I am doing just fine auntie" you smiled as you waved her goodbye and left the shop. What you didn't know was someone was watching you from the back of the shop. "I didn't know she smiled anymore. She still looks beautiful."

The Next Day 06:00

"Ughhhh why do I need to go to school again?" You groaned. "Because you promised your parents that you would graduate high school and make them proud" Curtis, your butler, replied.

Curtis has been with you ever since your parents died in an assassination by the rival gang. Your parents were leaders of the Kim Group, the most powerful gang in the mafia world. However, your rivals, the Lee Gang, were always after their power.

But they were so different from your parents, your parents ruled the mafia world with compassion. They brought justice to everyone they met. But the Hwang Gang was the complete opposite. They wanted everyone under their control. Though your parents were so cold and ruthless to those who deserved it, they were always kind and compassionate to their allies.

You were always raised in the same way and treated everyone like how you parents would have wanted you to. But the day your parents died changed everything. The sweet and kind girl you once were changed to this cold and ruthless mafia queen. No one took you seriously the first year of your rule as the mafia queen because you were only 15 at the time.

Flashback; 3 years ago

"She is too young! She will never be able to take this job seriously!" "She's not like her parents, she won't be able to handle herself on the field" "Does she even understand our world?" Just some of the comments you heard as you hid outside the meeting room listening to all of the gang bosses that your parents had allied with over the years.

This made the anger boil up inside of you and all you wanted to do was to prove them wrong. You trained non-stop and became the most skilled fighter in the entire clan. You took down your enemies one by one with great skill, you slowly became cold and ruthless, known to never give your enemies a second chance. By the time you were 17, you grew up to be worthy of your parent's place as the mafia queen. You are now 18 and patiently waiting for the mission you've been training for "Next, the Lee Gang. I will avenge my parents."

Hello! I came from the Instagram account @bangtan._.imajins! I have been holding off on posting on ig for a while now, just because it was really hard to keep up with the looks of writing my stories. From screenshots to covers to placing the background even. Too much work. So here I hope you enjoy! Also pls don't come at me for grammar mistakes or anything, just trying to write random stuff;)