Chapter 14

The Cold Mafia Queen

Part Fourteen

Jungkook's pov

"Would you like to watch the training session then?" Curtis said as he was standing by the door. We all jumped from the sudden voice.

"God damn Curtis you scared the crap out of me!" Jin scolded. We all laughed, including Curtis. "My apologies." he slightly bowed.

"So is that a yes or no on wanting to watch the training session?" He asked. Looking at each other, we knew we were all thinking the same thing.

"HELL YES!" We shouted, following Curtis down to the training rooms. We took a seat in the back, and I don't think Black Mamba noticed we were there.

We all watched in amazement seeing her at work. She taught with passion and really tried her best with her gang members.

"Ok sparring next!" She shouted. "Sparring? Are they gonna fight each other?"

"You might want to watch this." Curtis said from behind us.

We quickly turned around to see her smirking at the rest of them. "Seonghan-ah, we left off on you. Choose your sparring partner." she said motioning to all of them.

"I choose you boss." He said. Everyone was "ooh-ing" and "ahh-ing". "Damn is she really gonna fight him?? He fully towers over her." Jimin said.

Curtis just smiled looking at her. We looked back again, and our jaws dropped to the floor.

"Okay then." She said as she walked towards him, taking off her jacket. We could all she her arms for the first time. The snakes that wrapped around her whole arm. "Let's spar."

"Bro do you see those tattoos?? She looks so cool!!" Tae said to us. On some level I felt a little jealousy, but I have to admit those are freaking awesome.

"I never thought she'd have 2 whole sleeves worth of the tattoo, I figured it'd be kind of the same as the other members." Namjoon said. "Well she looks awesome!" Jin butted in.

(what i KIND OF imagine y/n's tattoos look like, DISCLAIMER i have no idea whose work this is, but i found it just by typing 'snake arm tattoos' and it was one of the images that showed up pls don't come for me)

My eyes never left her, the confidence in the way that she walked was so attractive. Then, a whistle blew, and that Seonghan guy came at her.

"Ahh be careful" I was honestly so worried, he was one of the guys who saved us from the van, but I also can't underestimate her.

She dodged every single hit with ease, and to be honest she looked so good. "This is just like when she saved from the alley. She doesn't even look out of breath."

*SLAM!*

Just then, he came at her and she threw him on his back. The other members were roaring with cheers.

She snickered a little and went over to Seonghan. "You're getting better, you only could last about a minute sparring with me before." she said as she helped him up.

"She really is a good person." "WOOOOHOOOOO YEAH!" I jumped hearing the boys screaming for her.

I stood up and screamed with them, all of us clapping our hands. She looked back and saw us, she gave us her little eye smile and waved at us.

"Ok that's it for training today, good work everyone and get some rest." she said, then turned around to walk towards us.

"Did you guys need anything? Why did you come down here?" she asked us, drying herself off with a towel.

"Wow, her build is just amazing, she looks skinny, but toned." I was so in awe of her body that I didn't realize that I was staring.

"You know you're staring right?" Tae whispered to me, I snapped back to see them all laughing at me.

"We came down because we were bored and Curtis suggested we come down to watch." Namjoon said.

"Ahh, well do you guys feel less bored now?" she asked. We nodded and she laughed a little.

We were all staring at her tattoos, and didn't say anything. "You guys liked tattoos?" she asked again.

"Shoot we didn't mean to stare!" I said. "Yeah sorry!" they replied after.

She laughed a little "It's okay, do you guys have any other questions?"

Author's pov

The boys had TONS of questions, but didn't know where to begin. "Why are your tattoos up your arms? Don't the other members have a small emblem?" Namjoon asked.

"Ahh that's just a style choice I guess, personal reasons." You answered.

You knew that you had to be careful in answering these questions. Even though you trust them and they still didn't know your real name or face, you still didn't want to bring them into this world.

"Hey I never realized, we don't even know how old you are!" JIn said, "Oh that's right! If you don't mind us asking." Hobi said.

"No I don't mind, I'm 18 right now." You saw all of them look at you in schock. "You're still in high school?!" They all said.

"I thought you were a little older than that!" Tae said. I just laughed at them. "So you're the same age as Kook!" Jimin said, nudging Jungkook playfully.

You found it cute how his face got all red after that. "Hey so when's your birthday then?" Jin suddenly asked.

Without thinking you answered it. "January 24th." You were still thinking about Jungkook, but when you saw his eyes widened a little bit, you realized what you had just said.

"Hey I think I know someone with that birthday." Jin said, trying to remember who it was.

Then Jungkook cut in, "It's Y/n's"

short part this time, sorry but at least i can post one after another in chunks like this so hopefully not too annoying hehe