Chapter 23

The Cold Mafia Queen

Part Twenty-Three

Author's pov

The van pulled up and the boys felt like they were saved. "Y/n?" Jungkook asked hopefully.

"Sorry kid, it's not your precious y/n." The man said, stepping out of the van. The color vanished from Jungkook's face. "Father??"

"Y/n, that name sounds familiar. Isn't that the girl that would constantly take you to her house?" He smirked, walking towards Jungkook.

Since your identity was always a secret, no one in the mafia world could connect you to your normal life. Jungkook let out a sigh of relief, knowing that his father doesn't know who you are.

"Why are you here father?" Jungkook said coldly.

"Well, I heard that you have been staying at the Black Mamba Mansion with your friends. And well, since the boss wants Black Mamba dead, we need your help."

Jungkook's pov

I can't even look him in the eyes, knowing that he was the one who took her parents away from her and from me.

"So, sorry son, but you need to come with me." That was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

I woke up in a dark room with my hyungs, they looked like they all got up before me. "What happened?"

"Well, they knocked you out, and us shortly after. We just woke up a little while ago too, but I think we are in the Lee gang's hideout." Namjoon answered.

He seemed so calm for having been kidnapped a couple hours ago. "Hyung how are you so calm?" Jimin asked worriedly. "What if they end up killing us? Or y/n?"

"It's not gonna help anything if I spend the entire time freaking out, I think the best thing we can do is learn as much as we can and call her Black Mamba to protect her identity."

"Oh, you don't have to protect her identity. We've been following her for a while at school, she's quite the interesting girl." A voice said from the door.

The unknown man said walking towards us. "Nice to finally meet the friends of y/n, I don't think I've seen her since she was 15."

"How do you know her?" I asked him. "She never told you about us? We were the best of friends back then. I've known her since elementary. Honestly we would've gotten married if my parents didn't order her parent's assassination ."

I felt the anger boiling up inside me. I don't know if it was the fact that he said he would've married her, or the fact that his parents were the ones who ordered the attack.

"You bastard-" I yelled standing up wanting to hit him, when my hyungs held me back. "Not now, Jungkook. We don't have the power to do this." Namjoon whispered in my ear.

"Aww, I admire your passion. You must've fallen in love with her, haven't you?" I glared at him, "Well, I can bet that she will never forget me, no matter how hard you try." He smirked as he walked out of the room

"Never gonna forget him? What happened between him and y/n?" It was getting late and all I could think about was y/n

It was really dark at night, and I could hear the door opening.

"What are you doing living with a mafia leader, now the boss wants to use you as bait to get her here. I don't know how you are connected into the mafia world, but you guys need to get out of here as soon as possible."

The voice sounded really familiar, but because it was late I couldn't focus on it. I tried to look at the person whose voice it was, but my vision became foggy again due to the exhaustion of being here for so long. "Here, take this and use it only when necessary. Just listen to whatever they say and it's gonna be alright."

He mumbled something, but I was already falling asleep so I couldn't hear the very last thing he said. He then left and I fell back asleep.

I woke up in the morning and I looked down to see a knife in my hands, "So that's what he gave me last night."

The rest of them started waking up, so I hid the knife near me and sat up straight.

"Ah damn, I was hoping that last night was a dream, but we're still here." Hobi said, sulking.

We all kind of giggled, and our mood lightened a little despite the situation we were in. Then we started to hear screaming and gunshots.

"WHERE ARE THEY?!" We heard the scream and looked at each other with wide eyes. "Y/n?" we all said in unison.

*a day earlier*

Y/n's pov

It's been an hour since the boys left to go find Jungkook. I started getting worried, so I asked a couple of agents to track them down.

They ran into my office, "Ma'am we just saw them get taken at an alley, they left too quickly for us to get them back."

"WHAT?" I never should have let them go on their own.

"Curtis. Get my mission bag." I said to Curtis. Him and the agent looked at each other confused.

"Young master, you haven't gone on a mission in almost a year. Are you sure?"

"Very."